• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

sup
cx1i8gb.gif

Misha

Banned
Most of the code I wrote in college had zero comments cause id write it on the day of and wouldn't even debug it, would just run it once and turn it in. :D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have decided I am going to name my future son Magnus

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I thought you were going to be a priest? (Or is it pastor?)

Anyways, I approve of all Magneto related names.

It's partly why I started flirting with Kark.
If you find a partner before becoming a deacon you can still get married

If he ever becomes "the Great" he'll be MAGNUS MAGNUS

Misha

Banned
It's always been allowed, actually. Or at least for a while. You can't be a priest, but deacons can get and stay married as long as they do it before becoming a deacon.

Oh I thought you were talking about getting married before you become a deacon and then becoming a priest

Look into eastern Catholicism. Still under the pope but with different traditions and you can be a married priest if you were previously married
They're also desperate for priests

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I do try to be as explicit as possible in my variable and function names. :(

Okay gonna go to sleep and tackle this tomorrow.

Do the professors provide guidelines for documentation? Mine would sometimes.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I can't remember the last time I wrote a comment in code

If it's not self-explanatory, you fucked up

Not true. Closures, computer properties, etc. can be very confusing if not properly documented. Even if the code is written well.

edit: lol computer properties. Computed*

DrM

Redmond's Baby
What is with all online shops with signs 'shipping to all EU countries!"

and then you want to pay

"Right now shipping to the chosen country is not possible, try again later."

Jobbs

Banned
I dated a swedish girl named Jana (pronounced more like "Yana") and her whole family had freaking weird ass names.. like Ansgarsk and Hvaljar and shit

Does he have a heart of iron?

Nah. He stayed with my parents as an exchange student the year before I was born. In 2000, he invited our whole family to his wedding in Sweden. Turned out to be only a bit more expensive to get a "world ticket" that gave us multiple stops on various contintents, and so my parents pulled us out of school for 4 months and we went on a world holiday featuring Sweden.

We still swap annual Christmas gifts with their family in Sweden.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I dated a swedish girl named Jana (pronounced more like "Yana") and her whole family had freaking weird ass names.. like Ansgarsk and Hvaljar and shit

Swedish names are awesome.

FUME5

Nah. He stayed with my parents as an exchange student the year before I was born. In 2000, he invited our whole family to his wedding in Sweden. Turned out to be only a bit more expensive to get a "world ticket" that gave us multiple stops on various contintents, and so my parents pulled us out of school for 4 months and we went on a world holiday featuring Sweden.

We still swap annual Christmas gifts with their family in Sweden.

Nice.

When we were 15, we got the Austrian exchange student who stayed with my friend drunk, high and tried to get him laid many times.

Also got him into graf and hip hop.

Ah, cultural exchange.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
now i'm wondering if its technically possible to make an animated gif in a way that cancels out the natural wobbly look of that pic, so if you stare at it, it'll be perfectly still.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
now i'm wondering if its technically possible to make an animated gif in a way that cancels out the natural wobbly look of that pic, so if you stare at it, it'll be perfectly still.

That would be interesting and probably useful in optics, or neuroscience..

Jobbs

Banned
Every now and then I forget that there's an Isle of Man and a "Manx" language. And the head of state of the Isle of Man holds the title Ruler of Man or something. It's fucking crazy.

Also Cornish people? Wut's that again?

Finally, I frequently also forget that Nova Scotia exists

Why is the world so big!

Every now and then I forget that there's an Isle of Man and a "Manx" language. And the head of state of the Isle of Man holds the title Ruler of Man or something. It's fucking crazy.

Also Cornish people? Wut's that again?

Why is the world so big!

Cornish people are people from Cornwall

First time I went to Groezrock, in Belgium, my American friend ended up on top of a human pyramid waving a Cornish flag. It was great.

And I mean Isle of Man and Cornwall aren't particularly far apart >_>

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Basque and Catalunya, and in Mexico you have the natives who speak Purepecha and other native langues. for me, whenever I visit family.
It's so weird to be in the same country but have a different language.
Humans are fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom