• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDMLIKQ.png

don't fall asleep
DON't fall asleep

How dare I talk back to one of Notch's followers.

I've had a shitty attitude towards gaming culture on Twitter since GG harassed two of my good online friends when it started.

I know people will be shits on the internet and i've been a shit at times on Twitter but you shouldn't get harassed because you create games for people.

I should've worded that better to be honest.

I've had a shitty attitude towards gaming culture on Twitter since GG harassed two of my good online friends when it started.

I know people will be shits on the internet and i've been a shit at times on Twitter but you shouldn't get harassed because you create games for people.

I should've worded that better to be honest.

My new therapist is a gamer. Should be fun.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I love my Diablo dark, moody and grotesque, so D3 is just not doing it for me.

At the risk of baiting Jobbs, it feels more GoW than Ninja Gaiden. It's not a bad game, but it feels too light and decaffeinated.

Jobbs

Banned
I love my Diablo dark, moody and grotesque, so D3 is just not doing it for me.

At the risk of baiting Jobbs, it feels more GoW than Ninja Gaiden. It's not a bad game, but it feels too light and decaffeinated.

D3 isn't just a bad game, it's a game that offended me when it came out because it shat on my youth. D2 was a game about meaningful choices and builds and alts and experimentation... stats, talents, commitment... In D3 every character of the same class is the same... There are no builds or choices, everyone just has everything, so nothing means anything

I hope not to offend anyone who likes D3, but in my view they turned a stylish depthful game into a toyota. Something focus tested into mush so as not to take any risks or offend or challenge or cause difficulty for anyone ever

When you risk nothing and make sure every single person can play your game without being put off of it somehow, you end up with a boring game

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Vara's future husband

There's a playground down the street and we go there sometimes. I was playing on it last week.

My nieces are 8 and 11 though so we kinda dominate that shit. Sometimes smaller kids are there and we have to slow down, but when it's all to us we wreck shit

I want all of my siblings to have babies so I can have the advantages of children without the disadvantages.

Listening to Chris Gethard's comedy album

I feel like this is going to be me in 10 years

EDIT: Oh my god

On one of his exes who ended up going out with and marrying a woman after having only been with men: "I do have friends who made what I feel is a really dumb joke, they're like 'Gethard...you turned that girl gay'. I think that's very ignorant. I don't have the power to turn anyone gay.

I do have the power to be someone's last straw though. I have the power to be someone's breaking point. That's now proven, it's now known that if you date me it can go so poorly that afterwards, you'll finally be comfortable revealing previously hidden fundamental life truths. That's a thing"

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Is there medication you can take for being baby crazy? Jobbs needs it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom