• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
tFQaMVZ.jpg

My friend was supposed to be over for Fellowship twenty minutes ago but her haircut is going long, so instead I'm going to post these innuendo charged GIFs.

DeeOyem.gif

Aragorn_2265f7_852744.gif

SystemBug

Good, good, very good.

Something on my left side of the body close to the stomach hurts like a bitch.
Tell me about it. I pulled my calf while working out at the gym yesterday and I had to lie down on the gym floor like an idiot while the medic got me some ice.

Oh good, Bundlestars took the money and then didn't give me the Steam key. That's the last time I pay for something on there without going through Paypal. So now I've e-mailed them the situation and I won't be getting a reply until Monday at the earliest. FUCKERS.

These fucking boys I swear

My room is sandwiched between two dudebros who sit the fuck RIGHT OUTSIDE my room and smoke and play loud ass music and talk about random shit and they're so loud omg I just wanna sleep

Someone marry me so I can get the fuck out of the dorms

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
These fucking boys I swear

My room is sandwiched between two dudebros who sit the fuck RIGHT OUTSIDE my room and smoke and play loud ass music and talk about random shit and they're so loud omg I just wanna sleep

Someone marry me so I can get the fuck out of the dorms

Let's get gay married, then you can collect BAH and I can get family sep pay.

Xiao Hu

zeemumu

This is how that Adam Sandler movie started.

This is how a lot of rom coms start. Then Ceallach's gonna start falling for Em for real and Em's gonna fall for her and Alycia's gonna show up on base and seduce Em and Ceallach's gonna see it and they're gonna have a fight, then they'll separate for a while and get their lives together until Ceallach's about to go back out to sea so Em runs to the boat to tell her that she loves her and we're left to assume that everything worked out but in the end we really know that Katherine Heigl's not getting her career back.

This is how a lot of rom coms start. Then Ceallach's gonna start falling for Em for real and Em's gonna fall for her Alycia's gonna show up on base and seduce Em and Ceallach's gonna see it and they're gonna have a fight, then they'll separate for a while and get their lives together until Ceallach's about to go back out to sea so Em runs to the boat to tell her that she loves her and we're left to assume that everything worked out but in the end we really know that Katherine Heigl's not getting her career back.

I'm sorry but Alycia wouldn't even have to seduce me I'd see her and be like "yes".

Jobbs

Banned
I'm 69'ing this thread

or I'm now Austrailian

ever heard of the thatcher effect?

MTI4OTg5MDA5NTgwOTU2MTI2.jpg

it's harder to see details on an upside down face, your mind makes a lot of assumptions, and as an additional effect in many cases this actually means people look more appealing/attractive upside down

the above example is just quick and dirty and not necesail the best example because Im sturggling to put this together, but it's a thing

FloatOn

ever heard of the thatcher effect?

MTI4OTg5MDA5NTgwOTU2MTI2.jpg

it's harder to see details on an upside down face, your mind makes a lot of assumptions, and as an additional effect in many cases this actually means people look more appealing/attractive upside down

the above example is just quick and dirty and not necesail the best example because Im sturggling to put this together, but it's a thing

Why are you typing on this thread you should be romancing HN

Bitch you'd marry me because you love me don't lie

All the loving in the world couldn’t stop me now
'Cause I’ve got new territories to see
And I’ve got some steps I wanna take
But this city’s got its little fingers wrapped around my waist
And it's important that you see you can't marry me
No you're not getting it for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom