• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fountain that spits out blood. We also had a vampire head on the table to the left. We are sitting on a futon that you could feel the metal bits jam into your butt.

The tv stand had our lightsabers on it. We thought it was awesome.

I didn't get laid a single time in that place.

nothing wrong with a fountain that spits out blood, but unless you really commit to the aesthetic then it's just a gimmick. A lot of novelty decorations are this way. In a room with deep red velvet walls or charcoal pinstripe wallpaper? That fountain would be rad.

If you're hot and enough girls will fuck you anywhere. .. Even in a comfortable house you havebto yourself

my policy is keep all the mess in its place. My house is super clean and fancy everywhere except the bedrooms. My bedroom is half treasure trove and half pigsty.

So I have a new nutritionist

She also happens to be attractive

but I thought romance is dead...

marrec

Banned
I've never used twitter for more than a few days. I don't have enough interesting things to say, and I always gravitated more towards instagram.

I'm bringing organic free range gluten free non-gmo cage free chicken salads home for dinner. I'm hoping this will lead to a blowy.

God speed sir.

Twitter is the superior shitposting platform.

but I thought romance is dead...

Float doesn't strike me as the romancing type even if he wants to put it in.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Already back home. Too tired for serious drinking from woodcutting and work, plus a lot of very drunk and loud people in town. Full moon in full swing

Halcyon

I bought an Iron Man pop at lunch. I'm thinking about modifying it with a small LED to glow where the energy beams are shooting out.

xjn4YyEl.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
ニューニュー (^・ω・^ )

Already back home. Too tired for serious drinking from woodcutting and work, plus a lot of very drunk and loud people in town. Full moon in full swing
That full moon stuff is real, it really does drive some people to do weird and crazy things. "Luna"tics, indeed.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I really don't like Domino's pizza.

Do better.

I don't know about America's Dominos, but the Spanish branch is decent enough. And cheeeep. And I'm also like a total sucker for novelty pizzas.

I mean, I have a legit, bombass Italian pizzeria staffed by an actual Italian chef that makes amazing pies right across the street and I two fairly good tablecloth Italian restaurants around the block, but Domino's will do for those lazy nights of vidjagaems.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Papa John's best for delivery. Uno's for chain restaurants.

Halcyon

If I had to buy from a chain pizza place I would go Papa Johns push come to shove.

Luckily pizza makes me shit shards of glass and rips my asshole apart so that I bleed for days, so I don't eat pizza very oft.

That and we have lots of good real pizza joints around town.

Misha

Banned
If I had to buy from a chain pizza place I would go Papa Johns push come to shove.

Luckily pizza makes me shit shards of glass and rips my asshole apart so that I bleed for days, so I don't eat pizza very oft.

That and we have lots of good real pizza joints around town.

do you guys have pizza joes near you? they're very generic but they're the only ones that deliver to my house

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Pizza Hut used to be the best pizza chain over here and then it fell off a cliff. It's like they went mad with power and decided that now they were firmly stablished in the country they could offer dog food on top of a cheesy white bread pie and call it a day.

It took only a few years for the Hut to close all the restaurants in my city. Most of them were just refranchised to Dominos.

The one in my country do terrific chicken wings, lathered with Franks hot sauce.

I wonder if Hillary likes Franks.
Spanish McDonald's makes better spicy wings than most chicken restaurants. It's bewildering.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Sun Kil Moon - Dogs
Katy Kerlan was my first kiss
I was only 5 years-old and she hit me with her purse
I had braces on my legs and I almost fell down
And from that day moving forward I've been petrified of blondes

Halcyon

do you guys have pizza joes near you? they're very generic but they're the only ones that deliver to my house

We do have a Pizza Joes. If I'm in Erie I'll grab Steel City which is fresh thinner soft dough.

There's a place where you order what kind of pizza you want per slice. It is also delicious.

My favorite is the place I worked at in high school. They make a Taco Pizza and it is my favorite thing on earth.

zeemumu

If I'm buying pizza I'll typically do pizza hut because I always end up with a $10 off coupon, or Costco because they'll give you a larger pizza with all of the toppings for a lower price than a typically pizza hut pizza. Little Caesar's is if you're buying pizza for a group gathering or a party. But a few days ago we actually made our own pizzas. one regular and one veggie.

My reply is technically a loophole to your boss theme exclusion since it's for a cutscene.

Halcyon

I have absolutely no idea what any of that Birdman thread is about. I've tried to understand it. I feel the same way when I enter a pop-gaf discussion.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
At least I had French toast this morning.

Your boyfriend is very nice.

I have absolutely no idea what any of that Birdman thread is about. I've tried to understand it. I feel the same way when I enter a pop-gaf discussion.

Whenever I see that movie in trailers or whatever I always think Harvey Birman. Is it related?

I saw sunglasses with cat ears today. will probably buy.

You should have bought right away!

Jobbs

Banned
I turned on the news just now (still laying down just woke up) and they're going on and on about the genius of Prince ... I actually said "I don't caaarrreeeee" out loud to no one but the cat as I turned vue off

I think part of the reason I couldn't sleep is I left my socks on

Granadier

I turned on the news just now (still laying down just woke up) and they're going on and on about the genius of Prince ... I actually said "I don't caaarrreeeee" as u turned vue off

I'm convinced that whenever someone prominent dies people turn into these weirdos that are constantly attempting to out "care" everyone else.

SolVanderlyn

I got Ned Stark on the Spotify quiz!!

Jobbs

Banned
So how do you pronounce Aithbreac? That hasn't left my little lizard brain since someone was talking about it earlier, I need a solution

I kinda cared when Michael Jackson died. Heath Ledger maybe.

I'm trying to think who else....nope.

I don't really care when celebs die that much... Maybe a very select few. For example, if Conan O'Brien died, I'd feel it, because I grew up watching him -- My whole life.

..But I wouldn't fucking cry all night. Jesus some people are freaks.

Halcyon

As I'm reading this I turn on the radio have two stations are playing Prince songs.

I said half the station's not have two stations you stupid fucking phone

Oooooooohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

Someone just told me about an unannounced Fest band and BOY HOWDY

If Latterman weren't enough to make me go THIS definitely is

I was sad about Sir Christopher Lee and Alan Rickman passing. I'm not going to pretend to miss celebs I've never paid attention to though, so Prince passing doesn't effect me at all.

So how do you pronounce Aithbreac? That hasn't left my little lizard brain since someone was talking about it earlier, I need a solution

like the ath in athiest and then brick but with an æ diphthong or a schwa vowel.

Granadier

Nice attempt at trolling me.

Just because I don't currently believe in romance doesn't mean I'm closed off from it. Just skeptical I'll ever meet someone worth the effort.

Whatever the circumstances or history, this is a pretty shitty way to approach a possible relationship. I hope you're able to get over that sometime.

I'm starving. I think I'm going to do something I almost never do and order in and pig out. Haven't pigged out in a long time. Decisions...

hahaha what the fuck!

Brent Spiner's character is somehow back?

so I wasn't far off!

they couldn't wait one week to release it on July 4th? I know that'd be a Monday but come on!

and yeah you were quite close, although changing an æ sound to a short i sound is pretty uncouth.

HELLO DADDY
HELLO MOM
I'M YOUR CH-CH-CH-CH-CHERRY BOMB

song makes me think of Hit Girl :)

Nice attempt at trolling me.

Just skeptical I'll ever meet someone worth the effort.

Dude.

1) That's a shitty reply to someone trying to joke with you.

2) That's such a shitty attitude towards life in general. That makes me upset that I tried to talk to you about this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom