• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Vazra, King of the Gifs

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Vazra, King of the Gifs
I mean I've been doing this for a while.
e9458a409e.gif

I have a few others but too lazy to look around my gif collection.

Misha

Banned
:: comforts ::
:: dies ::
Honey, what's up?
Mostly just vague anxiety. If anything this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1SgBOWavsw but I think that more just piled on rather than started it this time
Need to talk?

Or tell me if this works as a recursive removal method?

else if (t.left != null & t.right != null) //if t has two children
{
t.val = Predecessor(r, t).val;
Remove(Predecessor(r, t).val, Predecessor(r, t));
}
}
else if(t.right != null){
Remove(r, t.right);
}
else if(t.left != null){
Remove(r,t.left);
}

I just want to know if I'm on the right track.

Uhhh well that's not recursive considering its not even a method :p

But seriously, that's for a binary tree right? I don't entirely remember how that works (what's r?) but ill try. Is your goal to remove a node on the tree and all its children or is it to remove that node and slide everything else up? I'm not sure if I had enough information to know what remove does exactly. The last two parts seem like they would make sense to me though obviously that's the more straightforward part

I dont know how you feel about looking at examples but this seems to cover it well: http://www.algolist.net/Data_structures/Binary_search_tree/Removal

zeemumu

Uhhh well that's not recursive considering its not even a method :p

But seriously, that's for a binary tree right? I don't entirely remember how that works (what's r?) but ill try. Is your goal to remove a node on the tree and all its children or is it to remove that node and slide everything else up? I'm not sure if I had enough information to know what remove does exactly. The last two parts seem like they would make sense to me though obviously that's the more straightforward part

I dont know how you feel about looking at examples but this seems to cover it well: http://www.algolist.net/Data_structures/Binary_search_tree/Removal

It's only part of the method that's being recursively called (the bottom half). The rest should work okay so i just displayed this section since I'm unsure about it. This section is supposed to keep calling the method that this code snippet is a part of until it meets the conditions for the recursive loop to end. I just threw this together as a vague idea and haven't tested it yet. I just wanted to know if this is the general idea

Misha

Banned
It's only part of the method that's being recursively called (the bottom half). The rest should work okay so i just displayed this section since I'm unsure about it. This section is supposed to keep calling the method that this code snippet is a part of until it meets the conditions for the recursive loop to end. I just threw this together as a vague idea and haven't tested it yet. I just wanted to know if this is the general idea

I want to say yes. But I haven't needed to do this in 3 years so

Now you took a shot
I'm in it with you
I'm in it with you

If you ever fall, I'd lift you up
And if you lose your way, I'll pick you up
And I'm in it with you
And I'm in it with you

Can Lorqueen pls release her next album???????????????

Maybe assfixiation?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

:: notes for future investigation ::

It's on the same time as GoT. Do I support bae or support the better show

Um, just watch Game of Thrones.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Morning fakers

Back to the woodcutting action, no predicted rain in sight (yet). At least two more hours of chainsaw today, but I will probably take the small one (30 cm blade) today, instead of 45 cm one

She asked me if I do this every day, I said "Often"
Asked how many times she rode the wave, "Not so often"
Bitches down to do it either way, often
Baby I can make that pussy rain, often
Often, often, girl I do this often
Make that pussy pop and do it how I want it
Often, often, girl I do this often
Make that pussy pop and do it how I want it
Often

:: latent bisexuality comes out ::

She asked me if I do this every day, I said "Often"
Asked how many times she rode the wave, "Not so often"