• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

o5id7.gif

That cat is a lot spookier than i remember :S
It would be less spooky with a nice sweater on.

Kater

Banned
That cat is a lot spookier than i remember :S
It would be less spooky with a nice sweater on.
It's an animatronic puppet, much like the one's in Five Nights at Freddy's, so I don't have any qualms about putting sweaters on Salem.

The sitcom's creators were very sensitive to the treatment of animals, so Salem was often played by an animatronic puppet rather than one of the 4 actual cats who are used for the non-dialogue scenes.
From wikipedia

tumblr_msh1p4La1Y1sgjkexo8_400.gif

Salem was a sociopath...
tumblr_inline_mm37t6KRaz1qz4rgp.gif

And when the clouds part open
When the last word is spoken
When the last heart’s been broken
We’ll be sitting on your bedroom floor still smokin'
And when the clouds part open
When the last word is spoken
When the last heart’s been broken
We’ll be sitting on your bedroom floor still smokin'
Smokin', smokin'

You call me up at six, come 'round, undressing in my house again
Your t-shirt’s on the floor, yeah we're undressing in my house again
You know just what I like

tumblr_myl97f6oXC1qev31co1_500.gif

Huh, I didn't know Charli was hotttttttt.

themoreyouknow.gif

Why does no one in shows like Got get pregnant aside from plot convenience?

Contraception.

Westeros doesn't have that. But they do have moon tea aka abortion. I imagine women in the world might drink it the morning after like a Plan B pill. Also, I was gonna say I don't think they have STDs. But now I remember reading about someone catching a pox from a prostitute. So I suppose they do.

zeemumu

themoreyouknow.gif

Contraception.

Westeros doesn't have that. But they do have moon tea aka abortion. I imagine women in the world might drink it the morning after like a Plan B pill. Also, I was gonna say I don't think they have STDs. But now I remember reading about someone catching a pox from a prostitute. So I suppose they do.

I actually wasn't aware that they had contraception in those worlds.

Unrelated, it's weird that it's taken me so long to get it through my thick skull that I actually will get better at things if I stick to them and practice regularly. Fighting games made me forget that because they're the exception that proves the rule.

Turin

Banned
Witcher 3 got delayed and will release around the same time as Bloodborne.

darth-vader-noooo.gif

I'm going to commit to rereading GoT.

I just don't want to read the RW again ;_;

I don't think I can deal with
Oberyn's
death a third time. ;__;

Homeland S4E10 spoilers:
Wow, fuck you for killing off Farrah, writers.

I know. She was so endearing. ;__;

Quinn gonna fuck shit up.

Please don't kill him, writers. :(

Welp

I just saw a guy have paper stapled to his forehead

Also have drawing pins put in his mouth and then kicked out

...yyyyup

It was pretty rad

EDIT: ^^ I don't but I reckon I'd be a good dad

...I mean I realise what I've just said makes me sound like a bit of a psychopath but it was consensual pain >_>

Turin

Banned
I do not have kids nor will I ever.

Of course some of my relatives like to talk at me like it's a forgone conclusion that I will. I'm tempted to bring up having a vasectomy just to fuck with them.

Kevyt

Actually I'm gay and I'm not sure how I'll have my kids eventually. This is something I've been thinking lately. Do I want to have kids? Yes, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I mean IVF is an option, as well as having a surrogate mother but I'm not sure... I have second thoughts about the whole thing. Part of me thinks that having a mother and a father raising a child/children together is for the lack of a better word "more ideal" and far more accepted, but perhaps I'm thinking too much into it. Oh well what do I know... I: Perhaps I'm also worried that my future children would be seen as being less or that my future family would be seen as weird and unusual. I: Anyways change of topic, today I had a large pizza all by myself...

funny-gif-html.gif

Turin

Banned
Just heard my dad say to his mom, "We'll end up with a gay president with how screwed up this world's getting.".

tumblr_inline_moerls5MFf1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_ml3fcuXyJD1qz4rgp.gif

There-Will-Be-Blood-gif.gif

I thought he was getting better before she had to move in.

Frou Frou - Psychobabble

Make no sudden movements
And no one will get hurt
You're not coming over
If you know what's good for me
Why would I be leaving you
Now, I've had it up to here
Don't ever try that again
Why are you so quiet so suddenly
Go on, have it
You're just dying to try me

Chuckie

Stagnant fountain water if I remember correctly.

Lol, yeah I know. But I assumed it was a metaphor about Zeemumu being thirsty but not THAT thirsty (for girls)

Welp

I just saw a guy have paper stapled to his forehead

Also have drawing pins put in his mouth and then kicked out

...yyyyup

It was pretty rad

EDIT: ^^ I don't but I reckon I'd be a good dad

...I mean I realise what I've just said makes me sound like a bit of a psychopath but it was consensual pain >_>

Context? Where the fuck did you see that?

Chuckie

Haha, wrassling yo. The Ring of Honor PPV main event was a no DQ hardcore type match. It was pretty brutal, but nowhere near the worst thing I've seen in a wrestling ring. That'd be a guy taking a saw to his forehead.

Lol. It sounded like you went to some BDSM show.

I'm disappointed RNH :p

Words can hardly describe how on point my B4 play was just then in CoH2.

It got 47 kills, including 2 panthers and a walking stukka. One shell alone killed 18 enemy units including destroying the gun on 2 Paks that were parked a bit too close together.

That B4 was the mvp, holy shitttttttttttttttt

Risgroo

Words can hardly describe how on point my B4 play was just then in CoH2.

It got 47 kills, including 2 panthers and a walking stukka. One shell alone killed 18 enemy units including destroying the gun on 2 Paks that were parked a bit too close together.

That B4 was the mvp, holy shitttttttttttttttt

3Hu8FGn.gif

Might pick this up next time it's on sale. I miss WWII games.

3Hu8FGn.gif

Might pick this up next time it's on sale. I miss WWII games.

You should have been there.

B4 is a 203mm howitzer. One of the opponents had a Panther tank parked near a VP supported by panzershrecks and obersoldaten. I fire a precision shot, it strikes EXACTLY on the top of the panther, killing it instantly.

About 10 minutes later, they've built another Panther, and have a mobile artillery halftrack. Shell lands between them, killing both of them. BOOM.

About 2 minutes after that, there's this massive doom-blob of ostruppen backed up by 2 AT guns. Shell kills both AT guns, and about 12 miscelaneous ostruppen.

My 2v2 partner could barely contain himself lol.

The_Poet

Banned
You should have been there.

B4 is a 203mm howitzer. One of the opponents had a Panther tank parked near a VP supported by panzershrecks and obersoldaten. I fire a precision shot, it strikes EXACTLY on the top of the panther, killing it instantly.

About 10 minutes later, they've built another Panther, and have a mobile artillery halftrack. Shell lands between them, killing both of them. BOOM.

About 2 minutes after that, there's this massive doom-blob of ostruppen backed up by 2 AT guns. Shell kills both AT guns, and about 12 miscelaneous ostruppen.

My 2v2 partner could barely contain himself lol.

I tried to like CoH but I found the combat too random, its a lottery whether a shell or bullet will actually hit its target, so the exact same confrontation between 2 units can end differently every time.

Red Alert 3 is what all the cool kids play anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom