• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

You should have been there.

B4 is a 203mm howitzer. One of the opponents had a Panther tank parked near a VP supported by panzershrecks and obersoldaten. I fire a precision shot, it strikes EXACTLY on the top of the panther, killing it instantly.

About 10 minutes later, they've built another Panther, and have a mobile artillery halftrack. Shell lands between them, killing both of them. BOOM.

About 2 minutes after that, there's this massive doom-blob of ostruppen backed up by 2 AT guns. Shell kills both AT guns, and about 12 miscelaneous ostruppen.

My 2v2 partner could barely contain himself lol.
Grrrr, feeling the RTS itch right now...

I tried to like CoH but I found the combat too random, its a lottery whether a shell or bullet will actually hit its target, so the exact same confrontation between 2 units can end differently every time.

Red Alert 3 is what all the cool kids play anyway
Pls be joking. 3 is ass.

I just got a phone call from my recruiter.

"Hey Em, I have a job on your list available, it leaves today. I would come pick you up, help you pack, and you'd be in basic training tonight."

I'm speechless.

Edit: I didn't take it.

tumblr_ng9rqneKcu1rk54eco1_1280.jpg

Phrasing!

Thanks to that test your vocabulary thread, I have learned that I am rather bibulous.

My eternal friendship to anyone who knows what that word means without looking it up. Another hint, Josh is really bibulous too.

Can we at least fire missiles at stuff =D?

lol people in planes firing missiles.

It's all about UAVs now, breh.

zeemumu

Putting my entire library on shuffle just baffles so many people. R&B, then metal, then rap, the disney music, then jazz, then alternative, the classical, then punk rock, then anime music. But I'm too lazy to finish organizing them into genre playlists

Iron Bull: You know one thing I miss about Par Vollen? Bananas.
Iron Bull: They're bigger. Less squishy. And bendier.
Blackwall: You're talking about the fruit, right?
Blackwall: Please, tell me you're talking about the fruit.

That moment when Iron Bull is hopefully talking about actual bananas.

Chuckie

I usually ignore the food suggestions on here because you guysare drunk 90% of the time but this one looks like something I would make

I'm not drunk now...but if I was I'd suggest this:

The glorious Kapsalon

It even has an English wiki page...so you know it is serious business!

Legal disclaimer: Don't eat this more than once every three months.

Yeah, and it's only for 94 people total. Still, it'd be fun to try to be one of the 94.

Hipster Londoners don't scare me. Just keep the chavs away.

U wot m8.

The retail priced ones on the following days are a steal as well. There are only 50 PS4s on both days, though.

Well I mean if the chances of actually getting one were more than the chances of being able to jump out my window, while closed, without hurting myself, perhaps

So no chance then :p

So no chance then :p

There is a tiiiiiiny chance. Like if the window frame broke and there for some reason was a giant super soft mattress or something in the garden (I haven't looked so there could be, that's how quantum physics works right?) that would break the fall and not the glass in the frame.

But yeah, it's...not likely.

Thinking of taking up taekwondo once I've got a bit more muscle and am just generally in better shape. I really need to go back to the gym though, I'm just genuinely worried about fucking my back up now, since I was getting onto weights that were actually kind of difficult

There is a tiiiiiiny chance. Like if the window frame broke and there for some reason was a giant super soft mattress or something in the garden (I haven't looked so there could be, that's how quantum physics works right?) that would break the fall and not the glass in the frame.

But yeah, it's...not likely.

Thinking of taking up taekwondo once I've got a bit more muscle and am just generally in better shape. I really need to go back to the gym though, I'm just genuinely worried about fucking my back up now, since I was getting onto weights that were actually kind of difficult

I hurt my lower back last week because of the gym. At least, I think it was because of the gym. Everytime I slightly bend over, it starts to hurt a little. Haven't gone in a week, but I'll go tomorrow.

Kater

Banned
I hurt my lower back last week because of the gym. At least, I think it was because of the gym. Everytime I slightly bend over, it starts to hurt a little. Haven't gone in a week, but I'll go tomorrow.
That's just the rheumatism kicking in.

jk 😉

Still experiencing the aftereffects of the wine I drank yesterday. Kinda hungover.

Good thing today was that I finally tried out Spotify for a bit and it's just so much better than listening to music on Youtube. Can't go back now.

Yeahp, Spotify is god tier. I never listen to music on YT anymore if I can help it.

Also, currently downloading patch 1.02 for Inquisition. It fixes a lot of shit.

Increased duration that search highlights things, and added highlighted items to radar while they are highlighted.

This is a really nice addition.

Kevyt

Spotify? The thing where you are to forced to sign in with a Facebook account and it shares all of your activity in it while there are ads playing right after a song that you feel like you are listening to some cheap radio station?

Is it still the same? Because then Spotify is ad-tier; too many ads...

Spotify? The thing where you are to forced to sign in with a Facebook account and it shares all of your activity in it while there are ads playing right after a song that you feel like you are listening to some cheap radio station?

Is it still the same? Because then Spotify is ad-tier; too many ads...

Non-ad mode is cheap, considering what you're getting. And I don't think you've ever had to sign in with Facebook, and if you do you can turn posting off.

zeemumu

Can't go back to Pandora after Spotify.

The footage for the new Legend of Zelda looks great. I can't wait to unlock fast travel because that world map is Skyrim levels of large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom