• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I have two cats and they're both mean and only come to me when they're hungry. They'll scratch and attack me for no apparent reason. There's animal abuse, and then there's human abuse. >.>

Turin

Banned
Hipster replaced emo as a disparaging term.

Now everyone just calls anything they don't like hipster instead of emo.

I'm not sure which I hate more.

Probably emo because there's a shaming element to it.

Iron Bull: You know one thing I miss about Par Vollen? Bananas.
Iron Bull: They're bigger. Less squishy. And bendier.
Blackwall: You're talking about the fruit, right?
Blackwall: Please, tell me you're talking about the fruit.

That moment when Iron Bull is hopefully talking about actual bananas.

The back and forth in Inquisition is classic.

Can't go back to Pandora after Spotify.

The footage for the new Legend of Zelda looks great. I can't wait to unlock fast travel because that world map is Skyrim levels of large.

Word. Spotify is the shit.

I look forward to seeing how they'll integrate all of the classic characters into the new Zelda.

Dorian: I overheard you at the tavern, Blackwall, asking about the Inquisitor and I.
Blackwall: I was unsure I'd heard correctly.
Dorian: You have a question? Are your whiskers quivering with curiosity?
Blackwall: I would not pry into the Inquisitor's business.
Dorian: Are you certain? I can draw diagrams.
Blackwall: No. Thank you.

Got this one a while ago. The GOAT so far tbh.

Turin

Banned
Just about to get Dorian. I'm guessing my final party will be him, Blackwall and Varric.

Cole sounds interesting though from what I've read.

Turin

Banned
I love Christopher Lee.

original.jpg

original.jpg

I just shaved my face completely and I feel like a naked mole rat thing from that one show. God damn presentations forcing me to look all presentable.

Kater

Banned
My attempt at growing a beard always ends up looking like I have dirt on my face. 😪

I could grow sideburns but they are really not my thing. Doesn't fit my hairstyle.

Edit:

Never talk about your sex life on GAF, you only get ridiculed and misunderstood by the other people on here. Frustrating. -.-

Kater

Banned
All the advice offered in sex/dating advice threads in OT taught me not to listen to GAF at all regarding relationships.
I mean just sex, not even relationships. Some people make a joke out of you for telling your anecdotes about your sexual experiences to them and others. Makes me feel like I'm in groundschool again where the mention of "sex" and other "adult" stuff gets you reactions like "Ewww" and "Haha".

original.gif

I mean just sex, not even relationships. Some people make a joke out of you for telling your anecdotes about your sexual experiences to them and others. Makes me feel like I'm in groundschool again where the mention of "sex" and other "adult" stuff gets you reactions like "Ewww" and "Haha".

To be fair, I'm 99% certain that at least 75% of GAF is 13.

That would explain it.

Turin

Banned
I'm not either. I just like to take a guess. :p

It'll probably what I look into for college though......... whenever I get around to that.

Kater

Banned
I'm not either. I just like to take a guess. :p

It'll probably what I look into for college though......... whenever I get around to that.
It's definitely an interesting field. As someone who was in a psychiatry a few times (as a patient) I read up on many different therapy methods and talked with the staff there of what they do in their work.

There was even a time when I thought about working in the mental health field as a social worker. I can't do that though, it's just too much pressure, the responsibilty for the people that you work with would probably burn me out quite fast.

Edit:

Hi, Ninja. :)

NinjaBoiX

Hi guys, long time no see! Lisa reminded me that I've been neglecting you peeps. Plus, BritGAF has been getting wierd recently, it occurred to me that this is a cool place to hang and chat shit, and there are some cool cats that I haven't spoken to in ages.

Hope everyone is good! Any big news from you guys? I'll be taking my usual seat, hope someone has kept it warm for me, thanks.

:D

Hi guys, long time no see! Lisa reminded me that I've been neglecting you peeps. Plus, BritGAF has been getting wierd recently, it occurred to me that this is a cool place to hang and chat shit, and there are some cool cats that I haven't spoken to in ages.

Hope everyone is good! Any big news from you guys? I'll be taking my usual seat, hope someone has kept it warm for me, thanks.

:D

I am married and have kids

This is a joke I'm actually now a wrestling fan oh god what is my life

NinjaBoiX

I am married and have kids

This is a joke I'm actually now a wrestling fan oh god what is my life
Ultimate Warrior, yeah!
Just stuff and things. General buffoonery which I can sanction. You know the usual.

Gonna finally start watching Orphan Black season 2 now. Counting down to the bae's appearance.
Good good Jakey, I look forward to chatting shit bro!

Also, you might dig this jam, gets me funkin':

Shamir - On The Regular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom