• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Josh, EXPLODE JAKE'S PENIS
Awww, gods no.

Or do you mean "masturbate" when you write "explode"? I'd like to see that.

tumblr_n917d2kQOO1sh43kgo1_500.gif

Kevyt

What shows do you guys recommend? I've only watched the Walking Dead... Game of Thrones looks meh... to me. Any suggestions?

Kevyt

I'll have a look at them. Thanks for the recommendations you guys!

I can't wait to be really old and talk bad about the younger generations.

Just remembered Person of Interest. I have yet to even start that one. But it seems to have good word of mouth. Three seasons of backlog tho. :negman:

And I still haven't seen The Wire.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The Americans. Cold war era spy drama on FX. First season was fantastic. Still have to catch up on the second. It's next on my list!
Be warned: S2 is even better. Nerve shattering tension. Every. single. person. in that show kills their role. Even the children. It's bewildering.

This cow insemination scene in Orphan Black rn...

tumblr_n534yaPkCU1qal0zgo2_250.gif
Tatiana Maslany is everything. Also, everybody.

Hope everyone is good! Any big news from you guys? I'll be taking my usual seat, hope someone has kept it warm for me, thanks.

:D
I've been exclusively dating the same ladyfriend for about three months, which is life changing stuff by my risible standards. Feels weird. But not weirder than when a couple of weeks ago I called her "girlfriend" by accident and she basically exploded into a cloud of giggles, rainbows and unicorn farts.

Also, technical problems keep preventing me from accessing WhatsApp (long story), so feel free to flood the FakeApp group with dix pix and vag shots. I don't think I'll be able to rejoin until a few days.

And I just found out the second series of The Fall has finally started. #2muchTV

Be warned: S2 is even better. Nerve shattering tension. Every. single. person. in that show kills their role. Even the children. It's bewildering.

Quivering at the mere thought of watching it now.

Tatiana Maslany is everything. Also, everybody.

Alison is still forever my absolute fave clone. Every time she's on screen I get my life.

I stopped watching The Americans like 2 episodes before the end of the first series, I have no idea why. I should catch up.

Also that fucking Inside Out trailer thread is full of dumb. So much dumb.

NinjaBoiX

Nice one on the lady Papa! Good for you mate, you deserve some lovin' breh. I love your description of her excitement at being called "girlfriend", haha. Three months is a good time to be getting her to emit rainbows and unicorn farts.

Me and the lady just had our 6 months a few weeks ago, she's coming down to Manchester for the weekend on Friday, yay!

I posted these (from a few weeks ago) in FaceGAF, might as well share them here too as we're on the subject:

1rtdqWr.jpg

MNsDxUj.jpg

She's mint.

BrDzZNF.jpg

It's nice to be back in the fold guys, the warmth of your collective bosom comforts me so.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Alison is still forever my absolute fave clone. Every time she's on screen I get my life.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26094-1374152586-34.gif

Complimentary shout out to Jordan Gavaris for giving shape and voice to one of the most riotous characters on TV. The fact that he's Canadian blows my mind.

tumblr_n3wcxov0Ft1rgvfxho2_500.gif

9UZJwpb.gif

The son of a b gets the best lines.

Edit: Looking good, Ninj. That's a nice shade of red, too.

zeemumu

I don't think I'll ever get tired of "When You Were Young".

Rhode Island as #3 worst state for black people in that thread. Em, you liar. You told me there was no such thing as roving gangs of racist fishermen there. You just want to lure me into a false sense of security so they could stick their fish hooks into me.

"TWoW is coming out next year."

I WANT TO FUCKING BELIEVE THAT'S WHAT IT WILL BE.

Complimentary shout out to Jordan Gavaris for giving shape and voice to one of the most riotous characters on TV. The fact that he's Canadian blows my mind.

The son of a b gets the best lines.

Indeed. "I smell lesbians in my bed last night" killed me. I should also note his gratuitous butt shots are appreciated.

The nostalgia bomb is real.

I WANT THE 90s BACK.

The 100

It's like...Lord of the Flies meets Battlestar Galactica

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!!!!" makes me laugh every time

How Radioactive are they?

Disclaimer: I linked the superior Radioactive, the one that should have smashed and been used obnoxiously in all that CW promo.

Tonight I feel like neooooooooooooooooon goooooooooooooooooold
I take one look at you and I grow cooooooooooooooooooooold
And I grow coooooooooooooold
And I grow coooooooooooooooooooooooooold

Still a gut punch moment three years later. When will anyone else? :negman:

Turin

Banned
What shows do you guys recommend? I've only watched the Walking Dead... Game of Thrones looks meh... to me. Any suggestions?

Hannibal, The Knick, Fargo, Sherlock.... and probably what the others have said.

If you have the patience for it, Boardwalk Empire just ended. You could steamroll through the 5 seasons. Really underappreciated show.

Get on your knees, get on your knees, get on your knees
Baby just get on your knees
Say pretty please, say pretty please, say pretty please
Baby just say pretty please

I don't need a dozen roses
You ain't gotta wine and dine me no
I don't need a pretty poem ooh gettin' all emotional
You gotta beg for it, beg for it
I wanna see you lookin' up
Baby I'mma need you to beg for it

'Cause we are just animals
Baby it's primal
I want you on all fours
And before I let you walk you gotta show me how you crawl
If you want it all, it's non negotiable
So do as I say
If you wanna get the job you better know who's the boss

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

Jesus tap dancing Christ

"Hey Josh I'm going to cook some food"

Cool broski

"Your stove didn't work so I just used the microwave"

Cool broski

*twenty minutes later*

Why does my whole house smell like gas? Oh, because they turned the gas on but didn't hit light on the stove and never turned it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom