• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

Yooooooooooooo at the opening scene of the first episode of Hannibal. I'm already legit shook.

Yasss
IV1wOk8.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Well, that was possibly the best pilot episode of any TV show I've ever watched. Holy fucking shit. I understand the love already.

I'm going to tell you a little secret: The premiere is one of the weakest episodes of the series.

Actually, make that two little secrets: Season 2 blows Season 1 out of the water.

You are not prepared.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I wish I could watch tv :(
Come on, Hobo. I'm sure people at the refuge have a crummy TV for the enjoyement of the local hobottude.

It really is amazing. The writing gets more solid and cohesive, cinematography gets even prettier and even the food looks more amazing. And the acting. Oh God, the acting.

Talking about food, Hannibal's grub is the combined effort of chef José Andrés and food stylist Janice Poon. She keeps a blog about her work on the show that you can check here, although I don't recommend checking the episode entries until you've watched the next one due to some potential spoilers (say, you probably shouldn't read Ep 9's food description until you've watched Ep 10).

Choice jifs:

dBzuYCw.gif
wRTRJOr.gif

0vBpcNt.gif
EysXv3E.gif

Mads is sublime.

Ayy lmao. Keep living up to my generalizations, brehs.

Last I checked, Dark Souls did not invent bleak storytelling. Shit has seriously gotten out of hand. There is no reason for this foolishness.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
No you're wrong. Naughty Dog invented this genre therefore everyone else just copied TLoU once they saw how awesome the game is. It's the citizen kane of everything! o/

:p
I could not believe my eyes when Empire, of all places, actually called the Last of Us the Citizen Kane of gaming. I mean...it cannot be that good, right?

I actually had a convo yesterday with my friend where we described the viewing of Amazing Spiderman 2 using MGS3 bosses.

• The Pain, because of what you're watching right now.
  • The Fear, as you're constantly worried that it might top itself on just how bad it can get.
  • The End, because it's finally over.
  • The Fury, because of what you had to witness.
  • The Sorrow, knowing that they just might make another one of these.
  • And The Joy, after learning that they won't.

Rita Ora Only Has Four Lines in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Rita Ora plays Mia Grey, Christian Grey's sister, in Fifty Shades of Grey. The British singer has received a wide array of media coverage for her role in the movie, but as it turns out, she only says about four sentences total in the film.

Ora conducted multiple interviews about her acting role, talking about how she had acting coaches, accent coaches, and how she put music aside to commit to acting. She even learned French for the part and Fifty Shades released a Mia Grey poster which made headlines when fans saw Ora in the short brown wig.

After all of that, the singer is barely in the movie. She calls it her "first little mini cameo" and tweeted that it is a "blink and you'll miss it role."

Huffington Post reports these are the four sentences Ora says in the movie:

1. "She's here?" 2. "Oh my God, you exist." 3. "Uck, Seattle baseball." 4. [sentence in French]

Acting icon!

Rita Ora's career if it can even be called that is beyond tragic.

iFICNHdZ559XJ.gif

zeemumu

I put my food in the oven in a plastic container because I've got poo brain right now apparently and the container melted. I'm assuming it's still safe to eat since the noodles weren't stuck to the container.

With all the fluff that racks up the posts on GAF, it'd be nice to see more gaffers support each other when one makes good, especially when the gaffer in question is so kind.

BlueBadger got an awesome write up about his music/EP. Check it out and show a fellow gaffer your support!

:D

BlueBadger going all Hollywood on us.

Badger's gonna ice the competition.

#SupportBB

By buying his music, you all cheap gafers!

For real. It's a stellar EP.

Gravity is my jam.
I am embarrassingly emotional right now.. :')

Seriously guys. Thank you so much for being such amazing friends and supporters <3. I can't believe all the love I saw on the computer when I got home! Thank you :')!!

The Americans is getting too fucking real. God, another hard to watch scene this week. Aggggghhhh. But some great nerve shattering tension this week too. Also, Henry and the pains of puberty lmao.

Risgroo

The Americans is getting too fucking real. God, another hard to watch scene this week. Aggggghhhh. But some great nerve shattering tension this week too. Also, Henry and the pains of puberty lmao.

I should probably get into it soon, but I've been busy watching BBC's Life over the last few days. Attenbrah's voice is divine, and I fucking love nature docs.
#gramps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom