• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

I whoa'd IRL when I saw him. Don't forget
Mike working as a gate guard.

The beginning of the episode was also really well done. Just a generally depressing and creepy atmosphere during that part.
Saul having to work at Cinnabon since Walter's death. Ayy lmao.
Bah, I'll just tag the whole thing, can't be too careful.
Them buns looked tasty af tho :S I hope they bring back more BB characters, Skinny Pete and Badger please.
Oh, Jesus.

Just fuck The Walking Dead in the ass already.
So glad I quit TWD after S2. Garbaj tier show.

Godamnit.

I cannot wait until I have time to catch up with The Americans and Better Call Saul.

Dammit.

Well, you won't be disappointed. This season of The Americans is already the best yet. No small accomplishment. Only two episodes in and it shits on most of the rest of television from an astronomical height.

Bah, I'll just tag the whole thing, can't be too careful.
Them buns looked tasty af tho :S I hope they bring back more BB characters, Skinny Pete and Badger please.

God yes. I want cameos upon cameos. I don't care if it comes across as too fanservice-y. I WANT IT.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Dammit.

Well, you won't be disappointed. This season of The Americans is already the best yet. No small accomplishment. Only two episodes in and it shits on most of the rest of television from an astronomical height.

nxBkTJ2.jpg

Kevyt

I have not seen the Walking dead since season 4, but I heard Beth's death was done terribly. I have lost interest in the Walking dead since Hershall was killed.

Turin

Banned
Better Call Saul is off to a pretty good start.

With that said, I'm not sure anyone who hasn't seen Breaking Bad first would like it.

zeemumu

So I haven't really kept up with Sleepy Hollow since that whole thing with the Headless Horseman raiding a gun store, and my family was watching it so I decided to take a look. The first thing that I see is
a holographic projection/A.I. Thomas Jefferson invented by Thomas Jefferson using science fueled by witches to defeat demons in the future.
If you don't like the future plot of Assassin's Creed, this show probably isn't for you.

So I haven't really kept up with Sleepy Hollow since that whole thing with the Headless Horseman aiding a gun store, and my family was watching it so I decided to take a look. The first thing that I see is
a holographic projection/A.I. Thomas Jefferson invented by Thomas Jefferson using science fueled by witches to defeat demons in the future.
If you don't like the future plot of Assassin's Creed, this show probably isn't for you.

Uh... I lost brain cells reading that spoiler.

Not even going to bother to start watching Sleepy Hollow.

Risgroo

Querl...

Those are fighting words. Get into Half Life 2 Episode 2. Seriously, it's the best entry. Driving around in the vast countryside, fighting huge ass enemies. It's never been topped and probably never will.

Played both episodes, didn't think they were that great. It was the asstastic PS3 Orange Box though, I should probably try the PC version soon.

This is also glorious.

http://moviebob.blogspot.ie/2015/02/marvelous.html?spref=tw

Also, I hope that they don't shove him into Civil War just for the sake of it. If they, for whatever reason, play that story straight and have him take off his mask, what would be the point of it? We would have only just met this guy. Post credits cameo would be the best for him.

Garfield was leagues ahead of whiny Toby Maguire, regardless what you think of their respective films

Toby Magwhine

If you were upset that Madonna premiered her new music video, "Living For Love," on Snapchat instead of Grindr, today's announcement may soothe those frayed nerves. Grindr and Madonna announced a new contest that will see five lucky winning users have the ability to chat with Madonna on the app.

To enter, Grindr users are asked to "recreate Madonna's Rebel Heart album cover with you as the star and post as your Grindr profile picture and add hashtag #LivingForLove to the headline in your profile by 11:59PM PST February 14th, 2015." Five folks from what will likely be a sea of "Rebel Heart" profile pics seen on the service over the weekend will be chosen to chat with Madonna.

Will their first question to Queen M be "u masc?"

http://instinctmagazine.com/post/madonna-will-chat-grindr-users

I can't believe this is real. Literally what? Madonna is really desperate to remain Queen of the Gays.

Windam

Scaley member
Kevin single handedly keeps it alive in Canada.

[edit]: HL3 confirmed.

I barely even fucking care anymore.

Haven't gotten my eyebrows done since September. x__x

Garfield was leagues ahead of whiny Toby Maguire, regardless what you think of their respective films

Toby Magwhine

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha no. Tobey's movies deserve the title Amazing Spider-Man. Andrew's are merely Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom