• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nggne8JW5H1tt9lrzo1_1280.jpg

#aboutme

I forgive you 'cuz it's you <3.

xoxo

;_;

Hannibal's part lizardman tbh. S2E5 spoilers:
He was so close. Goddammit! Will's admirer should have been less theatrical.

[edit]: Totally reading the Hannibal novels after I finish this season.

Chuckie

I started Hannibal today. Watching episode 2 (season 1)

Those bodies with mushrooms...... I think I want to vomit

^Lewd.

Also, if that gif's framerate was any worse it'd be a slideshow. I wish Tumblr banned everyone who doesn't know how to make a decent gif given size limitations.

Turin

Banned
EDIT: ^ That is epic! lol

Looks like I'll be $90 poorer on May 2nd.

;_;

Hannibal's part lizardman tbh. S2E5 spoilers:
He was so close. Goddammit! Will's admirer should have been less theatrical.

[edit]: Totally reading the Hannibal novels after I finish this season.

Ahhhh, yes. Your first look at Will's lovely antlers. :)

That crucifixion scene was fantastic. Prettiest show on TV and it gets prettier.

And yeah, I want to at least read Red Dragon at some point.

Gina Carano. <3

Hannibal is seriously uncommonly good for a network TV show. Holy shit. I don't think cable would benefit it that much. Apart from some more cursing and seeing Will's butt and possibly peen.

Poor Abigail.
U_U

I kind of wish they'd shown Hannibal kill her. But at the same time, I'm glad they didn't.

Turin

Banned
Hannibal is seriously uncommonly good for a network TV show. Holy shit. I don't think cable would benefit it that much. Apart from some more cursing and seeing Will's butt and possibly peen.

I kind of wish they'd shown Hannibal kill her. But at the same time, I'm glad they didn't.

Yeah, Abigail was adorable in a way despite her very real faults. I had no desire to see Hannibal harm her. She was a surrogate daughter to him and Will afterall.

I'm not sure being on cable would benefit the show at all. There's enough nudity and F-bombs to go around. It's not needed for this show.

Yeah, Abigail was adorable in a way despite her very real faults. I had no desire to see Hannibal harm her. She was a surrogate daughter to him and Will afterall.

I'm not sure being on cable would benefit the show at all. There's enough nudity and F-bombs to go around. It's not needed for this show.

God, I hate Hannibal (the character not the show) tbh. Even tho I'd ride Mads Mikkelsen like a 50ft wave.

Turin

Banned
You're approaching the episode where Jeremy Davies guest stars(episode 8). I loved his character and it's a kind of underrated episode imo.

They met in RI according to Wikipedia (&#9697;&#8255;&#9697;&#10047;)

Another reason to hate Rhode Island! (&#9697;&#8255;&#9697;&#10047;)

Also, let me call your attention to this book and if you haven't already read it then get into it. Seriously. It's better than most of the YA TRASH out there.

16143347.jpg

Get into it and be perched for the inevitable movie adaptation.

Really well written but emotionally exhausting toward the end. But I totally called the twist halfway through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom