• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

OMG Jeff Bezos read my email!!!

O:

I cannot believe it...

Below is a transcript of the response I got:

Amazon
Your Account Amazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Dear [redacted]

I'm [redacted] from Amazon.com. Jeff Bezos received your email and asked me to respond on his behalf.

I'm sorry that the "ASUS ZenFone 2 Unlocked Cellphone, 64GB, Black" you received isn’t what you were expecting.

I know that's disappointing to expect an item you ordered but get a different one. We are investigating further and make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else. In the meantime, the item may temporarily be unavailable to purchase.

Please note that since you have received the wrong phones twice, we suspect that this error could be widespread to the whole batch of the items. So in this case, you may end up receiving the item thrice if we are to issue another replacement without verifying or rectifying the issue. We will occasionally halt the sale of an item if we've found a problem with our inventory of the item, the way we're shipping it, or the way it's described on the product details page. When we've been notified of reoccurring problems with items we sell, we remove the option to purchase that item from the website. If the ability to buy it becomes available again, that means that any concerns have been addressed.

Additionally, I made a note of points mentioned in your message, and we'll keep a record of it in your account. These steps allows us to investigate further and make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else and do whatever possible to correct it.

We're sorry for the inconvenience, but these problems are usually resolved quickly. You should expect to hear from me in the next 1-2 business days, but as always, should you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to reply directly to this e-mail.

Thanks for giving me time to find the best solution.

Best regards,

[redacted].

According to Business Insider this is what happens when Jeff Bezos reads an email.

Kevyt

FINALLY!!

Amazon sent me the correct phone I paid for!!!

tumblr_nkq70at88E1qiaxzfo4_250.gif

Yasss Queen Yasss!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Proper rekt by Florence's live performance at @ FIB festival. Screaming her lungs out while running like a banshee across the stage. Sound quality was also on point, which is a rarity for a festival.

Unfortunately my enjoyement was greatly impeded by the droves of English cunts, drunk as fuck and/or drugged up, elbowing me and my girlfriend and looking for trouble. At a fucking Florence + the machine concert. What kind of bastard goes to a Florence act in order to fight? I don't know, but it was kind of baffling to see such a violent, wasted crowd there. What was more impressive is that the people at the next day's Prodigy concert were so much better. Everybody was out to have a good time.

Flo: 11/10
English cunts: 0/10

Trying to complete chapter 2 of Mirror's Edge in under 11 minutes:

YFWrRAS.gif

It really sucks when I've made good time and then blow it right at the end. skljgskljdfhskfjlahfkajhdkaj

Clydefrog

Windumb killed the thread.

I just powered through like 25 work email replies in record time. Just one after the other, send send send. I was in that mode where I knew what to say each time. Inbox looks a little cleaner now.

It will be short lived once I receive like 50 replies and the trees start to branch. Then I will be too assed to continue my strong initial effort. Oh, the cycle.

If there were a branch of study dedicated to hair on asses, GAF members would matriculate the most.

Hairy butts are nice. I've said this before. As long as it's not a rainforest.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Rude

I'd totally get a bidet funky, but I have never seen one in Australia :( If/when I buy a house I'll be looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom