• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you need to look at his penis and then make a big deal about it like you're suddenly gay or bi or something because you looked at a penis that wasn't your own. It stands to reason given the amount of breasts I've seen, I should be straight by now.

Some straight men are too fucking much sometimes.

Linius

These are the parts of GAF I like to witness as a bystander. It's pretty amazing stuff.

EDIT

Damn it. I hit up Facebook and at the top I see this girl I like did like an article about what Bieb is packing. I'm done.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Or as we say in Spanish, the Bieberón.

Anyway, sexually insecure GAF should stop licking Cheeto dust from their figers if they want to discover the real size of their Ds. I was shocked when I was began dieting some years ago and noticed how the decrease in hypogastric fat came with a directly proportional increase of shaft length. I swear to God I put on a good couple of extra centimetres just by not eating junk food.

Weren't OG Chuck E. Cheese like dank bars for kids anyway?

zeemumu

The premiere is filled with copious sex and extremely gory violence.

It ain't holdin' shit back. I feel it's definitely a better premiere episode than Coven or Freak Show. Far, far better really. A general sinister air permeates it like with Asylum.

Hopefully it keeps the plotlines to a minimum. That's what kept me away from Asylum. Between the killer and the evil doctor and the crazy people and the aliens and the devil, there was too much going on.

Turin

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=181082774&postcount=27

This guys avatar. I'm jealous of it.

image.php

*swoon*

Risgroo

The Battlefront beta is so good. God is real.
Ellie's new song is a bop.

On My Mind tried it with its Message In A Bottle riff and tiresome chorus.

Ooh, that's much better! Album hype restored.
Dunno if she can top Carly Bae's album though. Finally got around to listening to it last night, and I loved almost every track. My little one-hit wonder can't be this good.

Windam

Scaley member
You guys just need to arm yourselves outside the house. Open carry should be legal in all 50 states
for white people

Or as we say in Spanish, the Bieberón.

Anyway, sexually insecure GAF should stop licking Cheeto dust from their figers if they want to discover the real size of their Ds. I was shocked when I was began dieting some years ago and noticed how the decrease in hypogastric fat came with a directly proportional increase of shaft length. I swear to God I put on a good couple of extra centimetres just by not eating junk food.
This is true.

I went from 160 to 210 and now I am at 190. Yeah My dick shrink a little when I put on the weight. I still get these texts from chicks so I think I am okay but just imagine if I was at 160 still?

Nerdkiller

Membeur
It was ok.

I'm consistently stunned by how much money those kinds of movies make tho.
I was surprised when hit third place on the box office totem pole...but I think I can see why. Mix of nostalgia, plus the fact that we haven't seen a dinosaur movie of this calibre in years. Not to mention, dinosaurs are more universally appealing than any character in a superhero movie. Mostly on account of them actually existing at one point...AND ARE AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom