• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Blood sausage? Isn't that black pudding?
The local variation is called morcilla.

POtg3lq.jpg

And it's super tasty, but it sure fucking doesn't make a good ice cream.

Jesus didn't die for this.

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Prairie_Fire_(mixed_drink)

Also, if you need reaffirmation that God ain't real.

That looks like shit I'd try in my teens when I was still discovering new ways to get plastered.

Nope.

West Texas Prairie Fire

3/4 part Everclear
1/4 Part Tabasco

I mean, who the fuck could drink that without puking immediately?

I can't even buy Everclear. It's banned in Ohio. Dat 75.5% and 95% ABV.

Another day, another mass shooting. Just another Thursday in the US of Trash.

No way to prevent this says only nation where this regularly happens.

Also, GoT is basically filming in my backyard ATM and a friend of a friend snatched a selfie with Kelly-C.

:negman

He should've told her to improve her acting ability.

Windam

Scaley member
Watching Battle of the five Armies. It's trash, but I'd sit through anything to get a glimpse of redhead bae Evangeline Lilly. So fucking fine.
K0s0QVd.jpg

So you like one of the main reasons the films turned out so poorly. A horribly written character shoehorned into a horribly written love "triangle" that had no place existing in the first place unless you want to get into whether or not that was the catalyst for Legolas being so willing to aid Frodo in LotR because he went from blindly spoiled Elf prince to normal Elf "holy fuck wat u doin 2 mah planet u Orc sumbitches *super warrior mode but in Legolas's case super warrior mode x infinity because he's just so damn badass and punched Justin Bieber in his bitch face"

You sir, are trash!

I now tip my hat to you and take my leave.

Good day to you!

Turin

Banned
So you like one of the main reasons the films turned out so poorly. A horribly written character shoehorned into a horribly written love "triangle" that had no place existing in the first place unless you want to get into whether or not that was the catalyst for Legolas being so willing to aid Frodo in LotR because he went from blindly spoiled Elf prince to normal Elf "holy fuck wat u doin 2 mah planet u Orc sumbitches *super warrior mode but in Legolas's case super warrior mode x infinity because he's just so damn badass and punched Justin Bieber in his bitch face"

You sir, are trash!

Good day to you!

To be fair, Tauriel would have been a cool side character. That's all she was supposed to be before they decided it should be a trilogy. *barf*

The biggest problem was Peter Jackson's total lack of restraint now that he can do whatever the fuck he wants with CGI.

Risgroo

You sir, are trash!

Good day to you!

BUT SHE'S HOT

This is so good.

City of Thieves said:
Talent must be a fanatical mistress. She's beautiful; when you're with her, people watch you, they notice. But she bangs on your door at odd hours, and she disappears for long stretches, and she has no patience for the rest of your existence; your wife, your children, your friends. She is the most thrilling evening of your week, but some day she will leave you for good. One night, after she's been gone for years, you will see her on the arm of a younger man, and she will pretend not to recognize you.

Hard to believe the same guy who wrote this also wrote "You want a good girl but you need the bad pussy." (Unless "bad pussy" was secretly a GRRM invention all along. It would make a nice trinity with "fat pink mast" and "Myrish swamp".)

Risgroo

HOLY SHIT VIN DIESEL PUT ON SOME WEIGHT. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.
Here's what the man himself had to say about it:

"I live my life a quarter pounder at a time.
'Cause the custard kept me outta handcuffs!
One last fried chicken."

Thank you.

Gaga's actually a pretty good actress but damn is this season off to a fucked up start.

The reactions in the thread have me howling.

I wasn't gonna bother with this but given they seem to have gone all out with actual extreme horror, I at least have to watch the first episode. If anything, this season doesn't seem as if it will be a bore like most of Coven and Freak Show.

I couldn't even finish the third season, let alone get into the 4th.

Is the new one remotely good?

The premiere is filled with copious sex and extremely gory violence.

It ain't holdin' shit back. I feel it's definitely a better premiere episode than Coven or Freak Show. Far, far better really. A general sinister air permeates it like with Asylum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom