• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Poet

Banned
saw this place when lurking the realpic thread. so these are like general conversation threads huh?

This isn't just some general conversation thread.

It's THE general conversation thread; built upon thirst and....well not much else really. Gifs i suppose.

hi btw

Misha

Banned
This isn't just some general conversation thread.

It's THE general conversation thread; built upon thirst and....well not much else really. Gifs i suppose.

hi btw

GAF must not like conversation much then cause there's only like 20 posts in the last 24 hours. pretty weaksauce imo

yes hello

Misha

Banned
looks like I can get people banned by quoting them. RIP

@Linius The conversation thread I'm involved in on another forum seems to be slowing down too. used to get 2k+ posts in its heyday but now its down to maybe 150 or so per day with saturdays being super slow

Linius

I guess the 'fuck off' post killed him
4TfeeGW.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How does this exist at the same time as realgaf?

What is real and what is not. These two threads should cancel each other out. This is dangerous, Marty - it could ruin the whole time space continuum!!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
CLOSE DOESN'T COUNT

But chances are I'll be at Las Vegas in January 2017, so start planning you cheap fux.

But seriously, it would be grand to have a night out of booze and perversion with you degenerates.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
lololol

Tech Industry Fart going for the CES.

But I also have scheduled trips to Barcelona and Berlin. And let me tell you, nothing gets weirder than post-work parties. The last one I had in Vegas was... hard to forget.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
PARTY AT MARQUEE, HANGOVER BREAKFAST AT BELLAGIO'S BUFFET.

I would be so in.

Also, I could substitute Marquee with "random titty bar" if you boozed me enough.

"You know I think women really need men to take care of them. They're too stupid to take care of themselves."

Smile and nod.

"They shouldn't have careers. Barefoot and pregnant is a woman's natural state. The kitchen is her natural habitat."

Smile, nod, and twitch.

"If a woman has an unplanned pregnancy she really shouldn't have a choice in the matter. It's her own fault for being a slut anyway."

Smile, nod, twitch convulsively until teeth start rattling and eyes bug out.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Tell me that's not your family.

Anyway, everybody knows that babbies and forced impoverishment are the best punishments for unwanted pregnancies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I won't start with Fallout 4 until I get a new PC, which means I'll have another couple of years to make peace with Bethesda being the paradigm of the abusive spouse. Sigh.

On different news, that Chun Li thread turned into a bigger mess that I thought. Yuck.

I won't start with Fallout 4 until I get a new PC, which means I'll have another couple of years to make peace with Bethesda being the paradigm of the abusive spouse. Sigh.

On different news, that Chun Li thread turned into a bigger mess that I thought. Yuck.

CDPR has made Bethesda irrelevant for me honestly.

Witcher 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything they've ever shit out. The quests all feel alive, the world feels alive. It's beautiful. The writing doesn't distill down to "go here and kill these things just because."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom