• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Bought the Fireaxis Humble Bundle last week...
Got the XCOM game from a few years ago and all its DLC...

Heard a lot of good things about it, will try it soon. :p

See this post and then this thread.

You will be converted.

Edit: Today in awful TV CGI, Mad Men.

3DU7f7d.gif

Nerdkiller

Membeur
You're double posting again, Nothing.

Just got back from Creed...damn. Though I couldn't wait for it to end, because I was just dying for a piss throughout the movie.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Thank you guys!

From now on everybody shall start hating the Netherlands' national squad. It's been decreed.

On a different note, I watched The Martian yesterday and it was pretty damn good. Between that and The Expanse I'm in scifi Nirvana. Go watch them, fakers.

Thank you guys!

From now on everybody shall start hating the Netherlands' national squad. It's been decreed.

On a different note, I watched The Martian yesterday and it was pretty damn good. Between that and The Expanse I'm in scifi Nirvana. Go watch them, fakers.
Are these official mod orders? Will we be banned if we don't?

Also congratulations dood!

Risgroo

Funky give me a tag pls. I'll play Xcom if you do it.

Seriously though, congratulations! You're one of the best guys on GAF <3

Chuckie

Thank you guys!

I knew it was a shit decision to make you mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom