• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
my loins resonate whenever trans posts so
JMcevPV.jpg
*hella eyebrow raises*

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When I was getting my haircut they washed my hair in the basin and the hairdresser (female) kept running her hands through my hair much longer than seemed necessary and she was doing it really sofly and running her fingers behind and over my ears and I think it was supposed to be erotic and I was really confused and I didn't say anything and my hands were under the hairdressing gown and I felt like maybe I should've taken my hands from under the gown to show her that I wasn't touching myself because if I was a hairdresser that's all I'd be thinking about.

Oh man grunge voice is the worst

I was at an open mic night once and we were waiting for the friend who was actually going to be playing turn up. While we were waiting there was a guy who sounded exactly like Eddie Feeder playing. So I texted my friend saying "Man, this guy really likes Pearl Jam"

I then got two texts. First "What do you mean?". Second, about 30 seconds later "Ohmanohmanohmanohmanohman" just as he came in

It was pretty great

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
its 1:17pm and i feel like i'm still asleep.

i also dont know if thats good or bad

Chuckie

Alien is awesome! I have the blu-ray set and I love it!

I also just beat Mega Man 9.... which I think makes me awesome.
Hardest game I played in a while.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Yay, home alone today. But I am too tired to do anything other than being parked on the couch and watching tv

Good morning, Fakers.

Thesee breakfast burritos I bought at Wal Mart were really fucking delicious. I never knew that adding potatos to breakfast burrito was the best idea.

You know what? I think Homicide: Life on the Streets is the GOAT of police procedurals in the last 20-25 years.

Good morning, Fakers.

Thesee breakfast burritos I bought at Wal Mart were really fucking delicious. I never knew that adding potatos to breakfast burrito was the best idea.

You know what? I think Homicide: Life on the Streets is the GOAT of police procedurals in the last 20-25 years.

Does Psych count?

Though I do need to watch Homicide. And actually finish reading the book. David Simon <3

Jobbs

Banned
What actually is the internet? Ever stop and think about that?

I for one do't want RobotNinjaHornets to be the one with his finger on the button!

ooooooooooooooooh

SpeedyAdorableGalapagostortoise.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That castle is fucking brutal.
Mega Man in general is brutal.

I've never beaten 4, 5, 6, 7, MM and Bass, 9, or 10. Meanwhile, I've beaten every other sidescrolling Mega Man game. I'd even argue that Classic is harder than Zero.

Fuck, broke the low E string on my guitar

How the fuck did I do that

What actually is the internet? Ever stop and think about that?

I for one do't want RobotNinjaHornets to be the one with his finger on the button!

ooooooooooooooooh

SpeedyAdorableGalapagostortoise.gif

Wait what? What did I do? Where's this come from?

I mean I do have the ability to bring down certain sections of the internet very easily, but not anywhere anyone here would be interested in >_>

Jobbs

Banned
I love imagining RNH's juicy british befuddlement when I invoke him in a bizarre random diss

edit: you broke the low E string? you must have really been rawking out hard

I don't break strings much anymore but I can't remember outside of maybe one or two isolated cases where I ever broke the low E.. and that would only have happened when rawking out hard at a show or practice

PirateKing

When I was getting my haircut they washed my hair in the basin and the hairdresser (female) kept running her hands through my hair much longer than seemed necessary and she was doing it really sofly and running her fingers behind and over my ears and I think it was supposed to be erotic and I was really confused and I didn't say anything and my hands were under the hairdressing gown and I felt like maybe I should've taken my hands from under the gown to show her that I wasn't touching myself because if I was a hairdresser that's all I'd be thinking about.
This was hot. You should write erotica stories.
you can't do that!!!

LgEWRbT.gif

Can't stop laughing lol

I love imagining RNH's juicy british befuddlement when I invoke him in a bizarre random diss

edit: you broke the low E string? you must have really been rawking out hard

I don't break strings much anymore but I can't remember outside of maybe one or two isolated cases where I ever broke the low E.. and that would only have happened when rawking out hard at a show or practice

I do play quite aggressively. Anything else is boring.

FloatOn

Made an appointment for my dog to get groomed at this new place called the purple pooch.

The lady on the phone had a lovely British accent. I have a good feeling about this place

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Clyde, can you share your repository of midget man gifs?

Chuckie

Mega Man in general is brutal.

I've never beaten 4, 5, 6, 7, MM and Bass, 9, or 10. Meanwhile, I've beaten every other sidescrolling Mega Man game. I'd even argue that Classic is harder than Zero.

I've beaten 1 and 2 back in the 90s. I recently beat 3-6, but it wasn't enough so now playing 9 and 10 on the Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom