• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Unsolicited sexual pics are just fucking gross (unless there's some kind of tacit approval, in which case fire away) and I can only imagine how many of them get most womyn on dating sites.

Wait, I don't actually need to imagine anything. My girlfriend once showed me her old profile so we could laugh together and it was the creepiest thing ever. I don't know about the gay scene, but girls have it rough.

You're talking about Ring Tail Possums I assume?

Yeahp.

Unsolicited sexual pics are just fucking gross (unless there's some kind of tacit approval, in which case fire away) and I can only imagine how many of them get most womyn on dating sites.

Wait, I don't actually need to imagine anything. My girlfriend once showed me her old profile so we could laugh together and it was the creepiest thing ever. I don't know about the gay scene, but girls have it rough.

The gay scene is just as trash tbh.

Jobbs

Banned
Sad Vazra without his jellyfish attached

GoodnaturedColorfulDoe.gif

MutFox

Banned
Is it weird to want to be single again?
Love my GF, but sometimes I want to see what another relationship would be like. :(

Though my GF has so many traits that I'd miss so much.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
X1N5qwK.jpg

Er7KTeP.jpg

Love my GF, but sometimes I want to see what another relationship would be like. :(

Relationship as in boinking other people? You are probably a normal human being. As in sharing your life? Time to reevaluate things.

Kevyt

Pretty much me when I was not single.

I love being single, at least for now. It's much better imo.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Eyyy Jobbs can I be an enemy in your game too?
I wanna be the RE4 Merchant esque NPC

"Whoddya boyin', stranga?" *Opens coat to reveal various weapons that are all meme references*

MutFox

Banned
Relationship as in boinking other people? You are probably a normal human being. As in sharing your life? Time to reevaluate things.

More on the boinking side of things...
Though I'd never cheat, just not me.

Ugh... Sometimes I wanna take a break, then go back...
Though that's probably not logical.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
edit: nvm, dunno why I posted this

Jobbs

Banned
Your only choice is to wear an iron mask to hide your shame.

I just threw my last iron mask into the ocean but a fortnight ago! "My face is finally what I always dreamt it could be. I'll never need this again!" I said. If only I could have the time back... If only I had another chance...

FUME5

There's an empty quote box at the end of that post.

why is my face breaking out agh! I have to see people in the morning! why

Woke up last Friday morning with a mean zit right in center of my glabella and my date woke up with one on the side of her chin, the universe likes to fuck with people.

I will be seducing her with my fajita / burrito hybrid this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom