• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SystemBug

What does this mean?

kanye west song lmao

i love making moody shit

25637020366_47ed55b700_o.jpg

FUME5

i had the worst dream, i was swimming in a flash fryer in work (typically holds 1200l) but its ok cos it was water not hot oil. today after i wake up im supposed to meet the ex, hows the tinder dates coming along?

I don't know if I should wish you good luck with that or not!

Yeah, she's heading around to my place in 4 1/2 hours for dinner, bringing her dog so she can meet mine. Have you seen my earlier posts about how she was one of my best mates girlfriends back in the mid 90's?

Not expecting much action though, nobody wants to bang someone new for the first time with a belly full of mexican food!

I don't know if I should wish you good luck with that or not!

Yeah, she's heading around to my place in 4 1/2 hours for dinner, bringing her dog so she can meet mine. Have you seen my earlier posts about how she was one of my best mates girlfriends back in the mid 90's?

Not expecting much action though, nobody wants to bang someone new for the first time with a belly full of mexican food!

naw man, i havent been back treading the posts when I get home, im very out of the loop.

I hope everything works out though. yeah im not even sure if i want to meet her, its been swirling around in my head all day. we still talk alot and i find it hard to gauge what she thinks, she obviously knows why i want to talk.

FUME5

naw man, i havent been back treading the posts when I get home, im very out of the loop.

I hope everything works out though. yeah im not even sure if i want to meet her, its been swirling around in my head all day. we still talk alot and i find it hard to gauge what she thinks, she obviously knows why i want to talk.

I think she's going to be a little too wild for me / I'm going to be a little bit too boring for her, but we slipped into an easy familiarity so well see how it goes. Worst case scenario I'll probably have made a new friend to get blazed with.

I'm guessing for you your head and your heart have to very different opinions here, whatever happens I hope it works out in a way that benefits you.

jb1234

Best of luck to you, bud.

I think she's going to be a little too wild for me / I'm going to be a little bit too boring for her, but we slipped into an easy familiarity so well see how it goes. Worst case scenario I'll probably have made a new friend to get blazed with.

I'm guessing for you your head and your heart have to very different opinions here, whatever happens I hope it works out in a way that benefits you.

no such thing, if people connect they adjust, good luck though. fuck mexican food though :(

also, yeah will update on how it goes laters.

Best of luck to you, bud.

thanks man

do you wanna cook this late

eggs are the easiest thing to cook. the answer is yes, always yes.

Today was a good day.

Found the guy who tried to do the credit card fraud on me and got him fired from his job. Then there was a new employee in the shop who's worked screen printing before and is super helpful. Meatball pizza for lunch. New bicycle came in the mail. Went on a movie date with my dad this evening (we saw WTF). Built the bike with my dad and went on a ride with him.

Now I'm listening to Mouth Silence and nobody can stop me. ♥

FUME5

Today was a good day.

Found the guy who tried to do the credit card fraud on me and got him fired from his job. Then there was a new employee in the shop who's worked screen printing before and is super helpful. Meatball pizza for lunch. New bicycle came in the mail. Went on a movie date with my dad this evening (we saw WTF). Built the bike with my dad and went on a ride with him.

Now I'm listening to Mouth Silence and nobody can stop me. ♥

I definitely need to hear more about how this went down.

dont look at me like that, i only eat haggis all day.

well if we're talking alcoholic drinks, tequila i can stand.

The only spirits in my house is a bottle of Herradura, but I cannot fathom how anyone cannot like mexican food.

I'm with Fume on this one. Shame on you, Silph. There's nothing I crave more than a good margarita right now.

(And a fajita. But really, I need tequila.)

May the tequila find you, and bring you bright, burning joy.

I mean, I didn't want to say, but it's definitely part of a chain reaction from you recommending Aaron a couple weeks ago and reminding me about Neil's music.

I definitely need to hear more about how this went down.

I pored over recent purchases and purchasing events. The thing that made the most sense was a service I had paid for on Thursday, where this guy took my credit card out of sight for several minutes even though he just needed to swipe it on his Square reader (which I wouldn't have given the card had I known... my bad). So I called the service and suggested I had evidence one of their employees had tried to fleece me. The guy on the line sighed and said this wasn't the first time they got a report, so they would be handling it and removing the person from their employ.

FUME5

I saw your post in the cocktail thread about the wonders of the tequila sunrise. Such a great drink.

Word.

I pored over recent purchases and purchasing events. The thing that made the most sense was a service I had paid for on Thursday, where this guy took my credit card out of sight for several minutes even though he just needed to swipe it on his Square reader (which I wouldn't have given the card had I known... my bad). So I called the service and suggested I had evidence one of their employees had tried to fleece me. The guy on the line sighed and said this wasn't the first time they got a report, so they would be handling it and removing the person from their employ.

Nice detective work, the few times someone has attempted to fleece my debit card it has been from internet purchases, so not a lot I can do to some rando in China. Bank has always refunded it too.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Going to sleep now. Good night and sweet dreams to those about to sleep and Good morning and have a good day to those getting up.

I'll see ya'll later XOXO

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
If someone walked away from the counter with my card I would demand it back and leave their business. That's shady as fuck.

I dunno man, I can't stop listening to the both of them

To each their own. It's just not my favorite style.

AcridMeat

Banned
I had a dream last night that was quite an exhaustive journey.

I was in a new class, hit it off with a new girl, got to talking etc. Then the entire first date played out, all things gucci great, had the feeling you get when some new budding relationship goes great. That optimistic fuzzy "wait this is going this well?"

Then I woke up to my alarm.

Kick in the mental nuts, I was so disappointed.

Time to do it all over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom