• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
12801104_179402819105956_1981474860087695010_n.jpg

im banning myself

No wonder Reddit is so obsessed with him.

Hmm I'm thinking this isn't far off from the Pete Becker stuff? That's one of my favorites <3

"Monica, I've conquered the intellectual world. I've conquered the business world. All that's left is to... Conquer the physical world."

YOu going to work tomorrow? You still rocking the fever?

yes..watched that too lol. I liked Pete before he went crazy :/

not sure. fever seems gone but I'm sneezing like a...uhm sneezebear?
so just classic cold symptoms..hm will check tomorrow morning to make sure. also at first I thought your question was also a quote from Friends.

Jobbs

Banned
Right now I live 10 minutes from the hospital where I was born. I grew up more in the country, but still, that's a bit depressing.

yes..watched that too lol. I liked Pete before he went crazy :/

not sure. fever seems gone but I'm sneezing like a...uhm sneezebear?
so just classic cold symptoms..hm will check tomorrow morning to make sure. also at first I thought your question was also a quote from Friends.

We need a sneezebear factor of below 4 before you're allowed to return to work

Oh right, I am below average nerdy.

Meaning you're best suited to help me get nerd on our boots

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I live about 20 minutes (on car that is) from where I was born. The beach and the mall are about 8-10 minutes. I got most of the stuff I need at a really close distance tbh.

Jobbs

Banned
I was born in Indiana. thank goodness I got out

I could leave any time. What's stopping me is this

SkRCVpQ.jpg

Not ready to stop seeing her grow up and just be some uncle she sees around holidays

(BOTH my nieces :) I just happene dto have a pic from the other day when only she came over)

Misha

Banned
I could leave any time. What's stopping me is this

SkRCVpQ.jpg

Not ready to stop seeing her grow up and just be some uncle she sees around holidays

(BOTH my nieces :) I just happene dto have a pic from the other day when only she came over)

is that your weeaboo niece? :p

yeah i don't blame you

Jobbs

Banned
is that your weeaboo niece? :p

yeah i don't blame you

No this is the gamer tomboy tech nerd. The other one is more traditionally "girly" and starting to get into anime stuff and her interest in gaming has gone way down in the last few years. She doesn't really play games at this point.

It's so interesting how different and distinct their personalities and interests are (though there is SOME crossover.. They both like wolves a lot, for example)

Jobbs

Banned
Making good progress on Vazra. I think this is going to be one of the cooler enemies, at least of the ones I've worked on in a while.

Jobbs

Banned
Vazra is a half digested zombie that has a giant jellyfish like creature attached to it, which fires projectiles. If you destroy the creature, the remaining husk of flesh lunges at you mindlessly. It's gross.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Vazra is a half digested zombie that has a giant jellyfish like creature attached to it, which fires projectiles. If you destroy the creature, the remaining husk of flesh lunges at you mindlessly. It's gross.

Wow so relatable .
3f9512f894.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Lots of people have uncles aunts they don't really know but that's not me. I've been very close to them since they were babies. Little red faced bags of meat always attached to a car seat.

To be fair, I am technically a step uncle. My step sisters and I are close-ish, but still pretty much a "holiday" relationship.

Little nephews and niece are adorable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom