• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

I had a dream last night that was quite an exhaustive journey.

I was in a new class, hit it off with a new girl, got to talking etc. Then the entire first date played out, all things gucci great, had the feeling you get when some new budding relationship goes great. That optimistic fuzzy "wait this is going this well?"

Then I woke up to my alarm.

Kick in the mental nuts, I was so disappointed.

Time to do it all over again!

Was her name Zoe?

Clydefrog

It was the best of dreams it was the blusrt of dreams.

jtReSMX.gif

Halcyon

I am here again, talking to you folks for the foreseeable 8 hours.

Apparently there was a huge argument with some of the sales people here right after I left. Swearing. Things being thrown.

I'm kind of sad I missed it.

#coffeetyme

Halcyon

I am the marketing department for a company that sells uninteresting business things.

I also run a fairly successful amazon account selling the same uninteresting things.

I mostly sit around and pretend to work

I am the marketing department for a company that sells uninteresting business things.

I also run a fairly successful amazon account selling the same uninteresting things.

I mostly sit around and pretend to work
Ewwww marketing gross

I envy your ability to get paid for doing nothing

Halcyon

I do stuff sorta. It's just more about keeping things humming along now. Analyzing things I've done. Making sure we're getting good ROI.

Like last month we had a record month because of things I set in motion the past few months. It's just that it doesn't require my direct attention most of the time.

I'm important. Well look, I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've never washed rice either or even thought about it.

Is not washing rice a white people thing?

Latino here and I don't wash the rice either. *Waits for someone to make a racist joke*

EDIT: Had a dream where I was accused of stealing someone's art then I showed my process pics and everything got solved. That was interesting.

Halcyon

I have never thought to wash rice, nor pasta, or beans before I put them in a pot to boil.

I feel like I'm more on the "i don't give a shit about germs" end of the spectrum.

I had a dream that Gaben was at my door and I shut the door in his face.

I don't know. I guess it's highlighting my undercurrent of bitterness over the lack of Half Life 3.

I have never thought to wash rice, nor pasta, or beans before I put them in a pot to boil.

I feel like I'm more on the "i don't give a shit about germs" end of the spectrum.

I wash beans. But that's it.

marrec

Banned

Washing pasta will make it stick together into an usable mess, but washing rice is essential depending on the type and quality.

Halcyon

Washing pasta will make it stick together into an usable mess, but washing rice is essential depending on the type and quality.

Honestly the only times I'm eating rice is at chipotle or from a steam-bag out of the microwave.

We eat quinoa in place of rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom