• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
That girl I went on a date with/ate out yesterday text me about half ago saying she 'needs to talk to me about something as she's been doing some thinking' and I have no idea what it could be. I mean, that sounds far more relationshippy than I'd like. Hm.

how many dates have you been on?

Kevyt

Theyre ok. I dont get why people think its disgusting, only do it with good quality eggs though.

They dont have a powerful taste and go down easy.

What kind of eggs do you recommend? I usually buy a lot of eggs, the white carton ones from Costco and the organic brown eggs too. The latter are much more expensive though.

Jobbs

Banned
That girl I went on a date with/ate out yesterday text me about half ago saying she 'needs to talk to me about something as she's been doing some thinking' and I have no idea what it could be. I mean, that sounds far more relationshippy than I'd like. Hm.

thankfully you can't get a girl pregnant by eating her ass

I think?

DrM

Redmond's Baby

Last time when I received similar text, I got dumped. So I hope your story will have better ending

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Raw eggs make me gag. I tried it once and they are so thick I felt like chugging down glue. I felt like dying.

Besides, raw eggs have terrible nutritional value. Your body actually assimilates most of their protein AFTER cooking them. You need to denaturalize it with heat (which also helps in killing pathogens).

Halcyon

The thinking is either dumping or her saying she has VD.

I've spent most of the afternoon in meetings. Blargh.

@tench I guess that makes sense with the rice.

One, and that was last night.

Okayyyyy

What kind of eggs do you recommend? I usually buy a lot of eggs, the white carton ones from Costco and the organic brown eggs too. The latter are much more expensive though.

In the UK we have different grades. And inside the carton will tell you how the eggs were produced. I don't recommend caged hen eggs, they will make you sick.

Personally I would stick to free range or organic. But in the UK we have a marking on high quality eggs that prove the chickens are vaccinated against salmonella and produced to a strict range of practice. So i tend to only go down that route.

edit: fwiw i dont drink eggs all that often, i did last like 8 months ago. Sometimes I just want to though

Symphonia

Banned
Last time when I received similar text, I got dumped. So I hope your story will have better ending
But that's the thing, we've been on one date. Can we even be considered to be going out for her to dump me in the first place? And, if so, that's not a particularly bad thing as I wasn't looking for a relationship to begin with. I'm just curious to find out.

But that's the thing, we've been on one date. Can we even be considered to be going out for her to dump me in the first place? And, if so, that's not a particularly bad thing as I wasn't looking for a relationship to begin with. I'm just curious to find out.

Yeah im with you, after one date she seems too srs.

Kevyt

She seems clingy.

Also, eggs have been my primary source of protein for the past month.

I stopped taking whey protein, it just doesn't go well with my stomach.

I know eggs have a lot of cholesterol and that's bad for you. :(

marrec

Banned

This is what happens when you eat the booty Symph, she's going to propose to you, you brought this on yourself for eating booty.

With great booty eating power comes great booty eating responsibility.

Dietary science is always evolving and it's still in its infancy.

That being said I believe the general scientific consensus about dietary cholesterol is that it doesn't fucking matter.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'd rather lick a butt

Hi.
fire.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Jobbs, your next game should be asslicking simulator.

Or she is already dating somebody else.

She seems clingy.

Eggs aren't bad for you, a lot shit you read about food is a bunch of misconceptions and bad information, they have a lot of cholesterol but they weakly affect cholesterol levels and eggs have more good in them that actually reduces heart disease rather than cause it.

I cant drink whey protein or milk (well i can) because i dont digest whey/milk protein. Gives me bad constipation.

She said she'll be home in five minutes and will call me then.

I can hardly contain my excitement.

Im dying to know, did you change your username, who were you before?

Misha

Banned
I mean within the context of the story. how and why is a teenage kid with spider powers making a suit that has moving eyes?

ummm you do know he makes his own web shooters right? Peter is always a genius (except for the Raimi movies for some reason)

as for why I'm really not sure. only two thoughts are possibly for taking pics on the go or for binocular vision.

Misha

Banned
I'm really looking forward to suicide squad. worried that they'll mess up harley but it should be a fun action movie regardless
today I learned that people get excited about marvel movies still

still? this is pretty much the first one worth getting excited for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom