• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

jesus-drives-a-honda_2e9f91_4171392.jpg

Sales expected to increase in the bible belt.

if you don't go to a pub to get pissed then what do you go there for. I stand by my decision

and halycon is hunky dreamboat, he's gone, don't tell him I said that

No yes that's my point

It's redundant information

We don't need to add the "to get pissed" because it's a forgone conclusion that you're going to get hammered

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Basically, yeah, she had us down as being in a relationship, but thought we should slow down. I told her we weren't in a relationship, she started crying. I told her I don't have time for silly games. She asked to be friends in that case, I said no.

This is fucking gold Jerry.

Salted or not salted?

Salted.

Why would you go to the pub for that though, pubs are stupid expensive

They got money to burn and want the ambiance and some comfort food!

Peanuts are great, and so is peanut butter.

That remidns me, I eat peanut butter every day. Is that bad?

Yes, you're going to die.

But really, peanut butter every day is fine. Just make sure not to overdo it as it's p calorie dense.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
My cat has no sense of time. He gets fed every day at the same time, yet without fail he turns into Mr. Meowpants Botherbutt 30 mins beforehand.

Bitch, get a watch.

Jobbs

Banned
Larry Wilmore is consistently unfunny and all the bits are consistently terrible. Think I'm done giving this guy a chance.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
"Man, you can tell Nicky eats a mean pussy just by looking at her face"

My girlfriend while watching Orange is the New Black.

I feel uncomfortable.

FUME5

how was the mexican food bro

Yeah, went well. She liked my cooking, her dog liked me etc...Didn't put any moves on due to a) bellies full of mexican and beer and b) I like the ladies to set the pace (PC bro, I need that consent).

Kissed when she left with the type of hug that says we're both down for more, I'll text her later today and line something up in the next few days.

So, doing it adult style rather than the usual drunkenly fall into bed with someone.

How about your meeting?

Posted these in Realpic I think, but if you want some tracks about licking and sucking...

The Beatnuts are down.

So is the Odd Squad.

And possibly the best song about Fellatio - Put it in your Mouth by Akinyele.

Yeah, went well. She liked my cooking, her dog liked me etc...Didn't put any moves on due to a) bellies full of mexican and beer and b) I like the ladies to set the pace (PC bro, I need that consent).

Kissed when she left with the type of hug that says we're both down for more, I'll text her later today and line something up in the next few days.

So, doing it adult style rather than the usual drunkenly fall into bed with someone.

How about your meeting?

I think not having sex on the first date is good. But just because it builds sexual tension between both of you init if sparks fly, its something you can both look forward to.

Thats good man, im happy for you.

We didnt meet but weve been talking tonight on text message and flirting a lot, i have no idea where my mind is, i told her ill call her tomorrow. I need to go console my flatmate who lost his job due to oil prices being terribly low. :(

FUME5

I think not having sex on the first date is good. But just because it builds sexual tension between both of you init if sparks fly, its something you can both look forward to.

Thats good man, im happy for you.

We didnt meet but weve been talking tonight on text message and flirting a lot, i have no idea where my mind is, i told her ill call her tomorrow. I need to go console my flatmate who lost his job due to oil prices being terribly low. :(

Second date, third date is go time according to my personal etiquette.

Got no advice for you man, other than what I said before, hope whatever goes down is good for you.

Second date, third date is go time according to my personal etiquette.

Got no advice for you man, other than what I said before, hope whatever goes down is good for you.

normally i dont make it to 3 anyway in the grand scheme of things, so you're up in the upper tier already.

it is what it is, the girl from the store i havent messaged all day, and im sure shes wondering why, Im not sure what to do, because shes really nice. But i too emotionally involved in my ex and im pretty sure she is interested in me.

I think overall im doing myself a disservice, but as many love songs have told me, follow your heart and shit. But i need to be nice to this other girl, but im not sure how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom