• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if this sounds insensitive, but I hate it when my friends from back home expect me to solve their fucking problems for them. I am literally on the other side of the country. There is nothing I can do for you.

No, what you're supposed to do is magically teleport yourself to them using your top secret military tech (#Area51, #RememberRoswell) and make their lives perfect.

Somnia

I'm sorry if this sounds insensitive, but I hate it when my friends from back home expect me to solve their fucking problems for them. I am literally on the other side of the country. There is nothing I can do for you.

Same shit happened to me when I first moved. It'll calm down eventually trust me.

Jobbs

Banned
Sex shops are always fun for women.

ftfy

sex toys made for men are almost uniformly horrifying

you get this cute little rod that buzzes

men get like a disembodied vagina or a flashlight with a vagina in it or a soulless head with a gaping mouth and dead eyes or whatever

Kevyt

ftfy

men get like a disembodied vagina or a flashlight with a vagina in it or a soulless head with a gaping mouth and dead eyes or whatever

Well you can always get this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QMTU4TU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It's a cute looking thing that vibrates and isn't anything of what you described in the last part.

It's also good for your health and not getting prostate cancer.

Win/win imo.

Edit: this is why I love reading the reviews: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3O2FC...hannel=detail-glance&nodeID=3760901&store=hpc

lol

ftfy

Also butt plugs. Don't forget the butt plugs.

Jobbs

Banned
My condolences. :(

Straight men are depriving themselves of a good time along with the health benefits associated with anal pleasuring.

It saddens me.

damn I need to be enlightened

your asshole is so very experienced sir

it has seen some shit

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've never had an anal orgasm :(

I can help with that.
fire.gif

Jobbs

Banned
A few years ago my nutritionist had me putting suppositories up my ass... It's basically a little missile, and you need to shove it up past the sphincter.

Was the most uncomfortable feeling. You know when poop goes back up your butt? No? That never happens? Well, that's what it felt like.

Jobbs

Banned
nutritionist?

A very knowledgeable guy, mixing science and quackery (he hooked nodes up to my feet and used a weird ass looking computer to supposedly determine my metal levels). He was also a chiropractor.

He helped me a lot, but he moved away. I haven't found another nutritionist yet.

Kevyt

A very knowledgeable guy, mixing science and quackery (he hooked nodes up to my feet and used a weird ass looking computer to supposedly determine my metal levels). He was also a chiropractor.

He helped me a lot, but he moved away. I haven't found another nutritionist yet.

What...

You have the weirdest doctors. :I

No, what you're supposed to do is magically teleport yourself to them using your top secret military tech (#Area51, #RememberRoswell) and make their lives perfect.

You aren't supposed to talk about that

"The government pays me to poop, not to fix your shit."

Actually...they do pay me to fix shit.

Same shit happened to me when I first moved. It'll calm down eventually trust me.

It's just...I don't wanna be an ass. Like his problems are because of me but nothing I did, if that makes sense. He has a crush on me and I told him that I'm probably not gonna be home anytime soon and it's just not realistic. And how he's being weird and I feel bad.

In the end, bisexuals come out on top.

You're telling me.

Wait do you mean this literally or

Somnia

It's just...I don't wanna be an ass. Like his problems are because of me but nothing I did, if that makes sense. He has a crush on me and I told him that I'm probably not gonna be home anytime soon and it's just not realistic. And how he's being weird and I feel bad.

I hate to say it, but that's on him. You told him and he chooses to not listen, almost like what we were talking about earlier in here.

Do not feel bad, I know it's easier said then done and I've felt bad telling someone no also, but the best you can do is tell him the truth which it sounds like you did and then hope he/she/whoever deals with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom