• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

velociraptor

Finished reading A Dance Of Dragons. Oh my god. WHAT A BOOK.

The ending was spectacular. This is by far superior to what the TV show has revealed.

Now I don't even know what to read :( - I cannot sleep without reading.

edit: I guess this thread title has deceived me. This isn't the right thread.

Somnia

The ending was spectacular. This is by far superior to what the TV show has revealed.

There are uncut penis's in game of thrones right? Seems like the right thread.

PirateKing

Lmao bruh you're in the right thread

Somnia

Everquest Next cancelled... sucks if anyone gets fired, but good for me as it's one less MMO I have to worry about.

Also, the claim that A Dance With Dragons is a good book is fake so it fits right into FakeGAF.

I wanted to say this, but figured I'd let someone else ;)

Halcyon

That was an annoying work hour.

I'm also supposed to pick up dinner on the way home, so I was going to do applebees carside to go and order online.

These fucks don't take online orders and you have to call and talk to them.

What year is this.

Nerdkiller

Membeur

Funniest_Memes_finish-tv-series-sudden-existential-crisis_13030.jpeg

Halcyon

WTF? There's an applebee's that doesn't do online orders in 2016?

To make matters worse, I just called because I wanted to get it taken care of for on my way home and he's like "can you like call back closer to when you need it".

Now I have to call this prick again after work.

marrec

Banned
To make matters worse, I just called because I wanted to get it taken care of for on my way home and he's like "can you like call back closer to when you need it".

Now I have to call this prick again after work.

Have you eaten at this Applebee's before?

Yes, 100% agreed.

The Reek chapters were the best the books had been since 3. Absolutely great stuff.

Everything else was awful.

The way Arya got sidelined in both AFfC and ADwD really pisses me off. I enjoyed her chapters in both, but you know she only has like five chapters total between them because GRRM felt the need to give us a fucking play by play of Tyrion's journey.

Halcyon

Have you eaten at this Applebee's before?

No, it's like halfway home and there isn't one in my town so I figured I'd change it up and bring something. My mistake was then getting the Mrs excited about that specific place and food so now I can't come back unless I have this "Chicken Fajita Roll" or I will lose my penis in a war against some scissors I should suspect.

So I currently have an HTC One M8 and would prefer to stick with Android.. best suggestions?

Nexus 6P or Galaxy S7 Edge

It's actually my favourite of the books. There's something about it that I absolutely love, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
Maybe it's time for a reread.

Bruh...

Storm of Swords is the pinnacle. Let's be real here. The Red Wedding is one of the most iconic moments in any work of popular fiction.

Somnia

at least you won't have athletes foot anymore

Speaking of that, I am amazed at the amount of dudes that walk around barefoot in the gym locker room and the showers. I don't know maybe I'm a bit of different in hating germs, but no thanks.

Misha

Banned
Speaking of that, I am amazed at the amount of dudes that walk around barefoot in the gym locker room and the showers. I don't know maybe I'm a bit of different in hating germs, but no thanks.

I always bring flip flops to communal locker rooms/showers. probably not completely safe but wayyyy better than nothing

1. Your pun game is on point.
2. How do you dig up old posts so quick on the fly?

;) I'm glad Crude Diatribe pointed out how stinking early you keep replying to me. This is the fourth or fifth time you've responded to me several hours before I wake up, which is compounded further by the fact I usually don't post anything on GAF before I go to work for the day.

Anyway, I click the search button at the top of the page. Click advanced search. In the new page, in the top-left field, type in the key words you think appropriate ("twin peaks" in this case). In the top-right field, type in the name of the user. In the bottom-right settings, select show posts instead of threads. Run the search. Browse through the listings.

Essentially it's the same thing as bringing up my posts, but with keywords added to. Google should work too, but I don't trust it to have indexed literally every post. Then again it's not as strict as the GAF search, so it's more forgiving of flubs.

I do this. I love being barefoot and don't like being shod around water. And especially I don't like the floppiness of sandals, even if they can look really cute at times.

Risgroo

Bruh...

Storm of Swords is the pinnacle. Let's be real here. The Red Wedding is one of the most iconic moments in any work of popular fiction.

Yeah, but I didn't start reading the books until after I finished S3 of GoT, so it didn't have quite the same impact as it should have had. Still a fantastic moment, of course.
I guess part of why I enjoyed Dance so much was because everything was new to me.

Misha

Banned
;) I'm glad Crude Diatribe pointed out how stinking early you keep replying to me. This is the fourth or fifth time you've responded to me several hours before I wake up, which is compounded further by the fact I usually don't post anything on GAF before I go to work for the day.

Anyway, I click the search button at the top of the page. Click advanced search. In the new page, in the top-left field, type in the key words you think appropriate ("twin peaks" in this case). In the top-right field, type in the name of the user. In the bottom-right settings, select show posts instead of threads. Run the search. Browse through the listings.

Essentially it's the same thing as bringing up my posts, but with keywords added to. Google should work too, but I don't trust it to have indexed literally every post. Then again it's not as strict as the GAF search, so it's more forgiving of flubs.
*misspell a word by one letter in GAF search*
gosh darnit
*waits a full minute*
--repeat

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I do this. I love being barefoot and don't like being shod around water. And especially I don't like the floppiness of sandals, even if they can look really cute at times.
I almost never take my shoes off throughout the day. Never really knew why I would do such a thing.

Taking them off during the night, though...

Halcyon

I lurk alot more when I'm not here than I post. It's harder and more annoying to post on mobile, but I do read it Jobbs...
I think you're a hunk yourself big boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom