• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
FakeGAF 5: Amazing prostate orgasms at the press of the Submit button!

I%27m%2BOk.png

Honestly you should catch up before debating. What we're talking about is something I think people should form their own opinions about first, and then discuss it.

You already know what happens but still.

While it sounds like something interesting, I don't think I'm at the proper level of mental capacity to give it my all. Plus, I am sure there is a decent level of fanboyism. PLUS, internet assholes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've never played Super Mario RPG.

The appeal of Super Mario RPG is that it doesnt drag like many RPGs and if you want you can finish it in one day without much hassle. Not much filler or none at all, nice story and the characters brought there are interesting and charming. #R.I.PGeno

Somnia

The worse thing about this car wreck is I've finally felt like shit was going right for so long and then reality smacks you in the face! I know it's just a car wreck, it'll be fixed, blah blah but still sucks.

The worse thing about this car wreck is I've finally felt like shit was going right for so long and then reality smacks you in the face! I know it's just a car wreck, it'll be fixed, blah blah but still sucks.

It doesn't mean there's something out there trying to make your life shit. Yeah, this is a stupidly horrible thing, but you can't let this color your entire outlook, or trump all the good that's going for you.

Somnia

It doesn't mean there's something out there trying to make your life shit. Yeah, this is a stupidly horrible thing, but you can't let this color your entire outlook, or trump all the good that's going for you.

Oh trust I'm not going to let it, just seems to always happen when things are going good :p

Jobbs

Banned
I don't mind losing an hour. I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere.

Plus I don't have anywhere to be on Sunday so who gives a fuck?

I genuinely don't remember fighting a giant hornet in Metroid: Zero Mission.

I would actually argue as subdued as Zero Mission in terms of action, the setting of Zebes is really terrifying as how fucked up the planet is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom