• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed my multi quote again but clydefrog I'm in a hotel room with them, two beds 3 people lawd.

Thank god the nights over it was the shittiest sleep I've had in forever. Waking up like every 1-2 hours and my back is jelly now.
trab needs to get laid ex 372
you're probably right but what does ex 372 mean?
That combo will kill any nasty stuff. But it tastes horribly
I mixed it with some pumpkin spread to make a badass nacho dip. still was rather spicy but I liked it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't understand why some people eat shitty pizza. Why go for such a carb bomb if it's not worth it?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I had a bowl of peanut flips.

I usually watch my diet, so that I do eat snacks more than once a week, but sometimes urge is just too great :p

I mixed it with some pumpkin spread to make a badass nacho dip. still was rather spicy but I liked it.
It sounds tasty :)

Yes :( now I'm horny for a monster man

I drew her wedding with hunky monster dude to cheer you up.
monsterprincessyqske.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
These similar avatars are mindfucks of the highest degree

Somnia

Damn, this is rough. Did you slammed into somebody's rear?

I don't know how to answer that with a straight face... lol

Ya there was an accident about 5 cars ahead of us, lady 2 cars up slammed on her brakes, then the guy in front of me and then I smashed into him. So I get the $120 ticket but that's whatever, more glad everyone is ok.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I don't know how to answer that with a straight face... lol

Ya there was an accident about 5 cars ahead of us, lady 2 cars up slammed on her brakes, then the guy in front of me and then I smashed into him. So I get the $120 ticket but that's whatever, more glad everyone is ok.

Good old pileup. Good thing though that your car was the last.

Misha

Banned
Ya fuck is an understatement. My first real wreck, thank god everyone had insurance including myself lol

Thanks Dragonz!
Remember to keep insurance in check. Don't answer questions from an agent other than your own, even if from the same agency. You don't have to by law despite what they might tell you. Make sure your agent follows up and has indeed recorded everything they want to tell you.
It all can be very frustrating

Oh god did someone just compare our discussion in The 100 thread about the LGBTQ trope to console wars?

Ehhh its all opinions. Nothing really important.
/s

Somnia

Remember to keep insurance in check. Don't answer questions from an agent other than your own, even if from the same agency. You don't have to by law despite what they might tell you. Make sure your agent follows up and has indeed recorded everything they want to tell you.
It all can be very frustrating

Thanks, that's my biggest worry is how frustrating it might get.

My agent is pretty awesome so I hope things go relatively smooth.

I'm debating just paying the $120 fine or going to court, but don't know if its worth taking a day off for $120. The cop told me if the other two people don't show up I can say not guilty and not pay it, but then I use a PTO day and no matter what it goes on my record.

Misha

Banned
Thanks, that's my biggest worry is how frustrating it might get.

My agent is pretty awesome so I hope things go relatively smooth.

I'm debating just paying the $120 fine or going to court, but don't know if its worth taking a day off for $120. The cop told me if the other two people don't show up I can say not guilty and not pay it, but then I use a PTO day and no matter what it goes on my record.

If that can get rid of your liability for insurance it might be worth it. I'm not sure how that works since the one time I just accepted liability and the second it was the other lady's fault but we didn't involve the police since it was fairly minor (though that was a mistake)

Chrono Trigger is now 21 years old. And it's still better than any other JRPG. The only thing I don't like about Chrono Trigger is that it's almost too good.

Power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom