• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
:: Feasting ::

PoisedDirectBoilweevil.gif

I'm so sick of "________ was released 10 or 15 years ago today" threads.

Like it's not enough that I have extenstial crises every time I talk to my classmates about their ages, the internet has to remind me I'm marching towards oblivion on a yearly basis

To be honest, I stay away from most threads these days (except this, sometimes, and that gametrailers thread)

And Jobbs, agreed. That thread got real disgusting , real fast.

I just want good vibes here D:

Olivia Munn threads always bring out such repulsive behavior from Neogaf posters.

"smh"

A lot of nerd women tend to get the mouth breathers out of the wood work.

Their arbitrary standards are decided on which nerds celeb woman gets their hate.

It is genuinely gross and makes me loathe my gender that much more.

Halcyon

We're building it up.
To break it back down

We can't wait to burn it to the ground.

#gymlife #2pumpchump #rickdeesandtheweeklytop40

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
drunk dragonz here with a message of hope

everything is garbage
never love anything
goodnight

<3 <3 don't be down, your face is a meme. Big time status.

Seriously.

The red wine is so bad it sticks to your teeth and leaves you with a frothy feeling.

I'm gagging on my coffee.

Do I get to keep my vagina if I get a robodick to go with it?

Has the versa fuk's allure gotten the best of you? Apparently there's also one's that attach to a skill saw if power tools are your thing.

FUME5

Crashing early on a Saturday night as tomorrow morning involves a dog beach followed by Netflix and chill.

Won't be eating ass.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Netflix & Chill is when you're watching the movie and the girl puts her head on the guys shoulder like this:

images

If it's two guys or two girls I'm not sure whose head goes where though.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Random question

What were the best and worst years of your life?

Me? Best = 2003 (Age 14)

8th grade. Had an awesome teacher who burned video games for me, let us watch Family Guy in Study Hall, had a Dreamcast in his room, played music during study hall. Had a lot of friends. Life was full of laughter. Ran a website and was just getting into the whole internet thing, which was a Godsend for a nerd like me who had a lot of trouble finding people who shared interests in real life. Playing SNES games online over ZSNES was like Heaven for my 14 year old self. I just experienced a lot of things at the right time (many of which I now would not appreciate, including Family Guy and stealing video games)

Worst = 2011 (Age 22)

Fuck this year. Got engaged and called it off the same year. Worst relationship of my life. Worked at a gas station. Acted in a play at school that I hated. Lost a lot of friends. I was in my physical prime, which was nice, but everything else sucked.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I walked in on my mother having sex once and she claimed I did it on purpose. That's when I realised there was something wrong with her mentally.

FloatOn

It's a beautiful morning. I'm enjoying by moving slightly closer to a window.

2 handsome

I can't seem to get out of bed. Early voting opens in 15 minutes. I still need to get breakfast. This day is starting off kind of rough

Edit - damnit Jobbs stop being me

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Heated stuff in our house, mom and my sister are yelling like crazy on each other.
No wonder that both nephews are having some issues

It's a beautiful morning. I'm enjoying by moving slightly closer to a window.

Is that MC Hammer on TV? :D

Halcyon

No it's the fat Hawaiian guy that sings somewhere over the rainbow. I got Jack Johnson station on the Pandora to bring the warm spring vibes in.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Great morning for me. Hitting up Video Game Heaven and Local Heroes, local retro game and Comic shops. Plus I got my Clannad backer shirt in the mail

AcridMeat

Banned
I failed my multi quote again but clydefrog I'm in a hotel room with them, two beds 3 people lawd.

Thank god the nights over it was the shittiest sleep I've had in forever. Waking up like every 1-2 hours and my back is jelly now.
right in the pussy amirite

idk sounds pretty efficient to me.
trab needs to get laid ex 372

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom