• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Anime 2014 |OT2| Idly waiting for the Dog Days of Sabre

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

What do you have against √A? :(

If it doesn't exist on my keyboard there's no way I'm typing it up.

Hey Tokyo Ghoul's season 2 subtitle is actually clever because Root A means roots of Aogiri Tree.

Still stupid. What's wrong with just "Tokyo Ghoul" ?

Tokyo Ghoul Magazine Pic

FUh1bIe.jpg

Kaneki getting ready, but dat look though.

They should give the anime a rise in budget given the boost it gave to the manga sales. ;_; I want every episode looking like 1 and 12 did. Should probably wait for the uncensored version but I don't think I can hold out.

fertygo

Ping Pong 1-11 END

pingpong11.jpg

I've drawn a blank staring at this text box for what feels like half an hour so fuck it, this is the greatest TV anime ever made and everyone owes themselves to watch it from beginning to end. Don't, and you'll never know what blood tastes like.

e: i loved the manga so much and to watch this and see the changes yuasa made to it and how they all coalesce into the final episode brought tears to my eyes. it's beautiful
You finally see the truth breh..

fertygo

Two of the girls have almost the exact same facial expression. Matt and TK look like brothers.
You can made samey face complaint to chara designer like Sadamoto though more important if they made design that proportion well and look nice animated like Uki's design in Cencoroll and Tsuritama.

You can made samey face complaint to chara designer like Sadamoto though more important if they made design that proportion well and look nice animated like Uki's design in Cencoroll and Tsuritama.
It's a Toei production. :p

I'm not trying to shit on the designs. They are pleasant but kind of bland.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They're called Digimon twins.
They look the same.
Good gawd...they look so God damn like the same person.
I would say to them "You want to digivolve?"
Both of them say yes.

TUSR

Banned
Persona4 the Golden ANIMATION 7-12

Watched it for Marie, stayed for Marie.

Gary Yu can do everything.

Production values were all over the place, I was going to screen cap some goofy scenes but there became too many.

Glad I ended up watching this, even though it wasn't the best. It was more enjoyable than P4G's dungeons.

It's rare to see them kiss period outside of a comedic moment where they accidentally kiss, and those rare kisses are normally during the finale. Thinking back on the last several series I've watched the only series to have any kind of confirmed relationship is SAO and I don't think we ever actually see Kirito and Asuna kiss... they have sex off screen but that's it.

They did kiss when they got together (same episode as implied sex scene). After that episode though their relationship has been kinda platonic... It's pretty interesting how rare kissing or any kind of romantic behavior is in anime outside of comedic purposes. I can probably count with one hand fingers sex scenes of implied sex I have seen in anime (quickly from the memory: SAO, Gundam Seed and Clannand AS at least).

Taruranto

Robosexuality #20

Yep, Bow-chicka-clank-clank.

Alright, looks like we have reached the final rush. I'll probably try to digest all the 6 episodes left in one go.

Hopefully the answers to this puzzle will be satisfying.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I can probably count with one hand fingers sex scenes of implied sex I have seen in anime (quickly from the memory: SAO, Gundam Seed and Clannand AS at least).
Man, you've been missing out. Have I got a list of anime for you. For starters you have the classics like Urotsu[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

They did kiss when they got together (same episode as implied sex scene). After that episode though their relationship has been kinda platonic... It's pretty interesting how rare kissing or any kind of romantic behavior is in anime outside of comedic purposes. I can probably count with one hand fingers sex scenes of implied sex I have seen in anime (quickly from the memory: SAO, Gundam Seed and Clannand AS at least).

and then there is Sakura Trick.

Man, you've been missing out. Have I got a list of anime for you. For starters you have the classics like Urotsu[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Oh. Sure I have probably forgotten already bunch of series and not seen another bunch but still they are pretty rare and between. It's not like I would need every series to be full of sex scenes etc. but to have them in series that have people in relationships or heck just some one night stands sometimes would be nice as it would add a sense of realism now missing. People love to have sex even in Japan so it's kinda weird how rarely sex is even implied in anime.

They all look so samey. The director of School Days? Huh.

The character design...hmm, not fond of it but need to see it animated.

But mentioning that the director was responsible for School Days just drove a knife through my heart. Please tell me he actually did some good work, too...

Selector Infected WIXOSS 1

I am already infected.
BATTTORU are fun

Selector Infected WIXOSS 2

i6VVJrpLVTAIX.jpg
Akira DA best ..

Just started the game this morning , it's fun .
Not sure they will be able to top the GLORIOUS Hi-sCool SEHA Girl Chain chronicle episode. but they can try !!

Digimon Adventure tri.

Character designs by Atsuya Uki!!! Series comp. Yuko Kakihara http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=50324 … Drector Keitaro Motonaga http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=603 …

Cool MOre digimon is good. Feels good to have a anime with a start and an ending , unlike "that" other one.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Log Horizon Season 2, Episode 11:

A much better episode then last time, yea, the 15 minute I am a gamer speech is still a whole vat of the cheesiest cheese ever. Anyway, our heroes are back into the fore with an even more elaborate plan then before, requiring a lot of clockwork precision and precise timing, which happens to be Shiroe's forte. On the other hand this episode shows that Shiroe is not the best when it comes to X factors and wild cards. Still Demikas is still on his side and has gotten him to the grand prize but there is still more work to be done. Yes, I would say the secodn season is in full stride at this point.

Midonin

Vanadis 11

I see they're using the time-honored Ewok strategy. Elen's final burst of an attack there was also really awesome.

Selector spread WIXOSS - 11

Omg those reveals..Those reveals..
i mean they can wrap it up in 1 episode , but that episode need to be top notch.

The only course of action would be to finsh this arc and annonce "selector contagion Wixoss" but hey , not holding my breath .

I mean they can wrap this up nicely , the can of wroms has been kicked , the stakes are higher than ever. and it looks like by the preview they are going to adress some of the lingering plot threads that are left.

Ps: Mayu inverted world is awesome looking .

BRING IT ON , last episode
PS2 : i had several pictures ready , but since someone is only starting WIXOSS i won't post them as they are EXTRA UBER SPOILERY. One need to experience Wixoss Spoiler-free.

Log Horizon S2 E11

The fight with the dragon was pretty excellent, and we got confirmation that Tetora will be joining Log Horizon once this arc is over. The writing was once again excellent and next week's episode should be an amazing battle of words between Shirou and the Kunie.

log horizon S2 - 11

If you've been in a long raid , in a MMO , you should feel right at home.. It's really something LH does very well . From tank swap , aggro management , position management , MP management and so on.

This battle felt great as a result . Especially since , now Demi-demi finally got a real talk with the "vilain".

But damn this raid does feel very unfair , i hope nobody from Square or Blizzard is taking notes.

"Big kudos for them showing Demikas adorable wife " , now that's a anime only bonus i can get behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom