• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
they kind of did a great job connecting the dots, they told us who Aj was, where he started where he came from etc. Also the crowd eats it up "he is small" WAIT daniel bryan is small....he is an indie darling WAIT daniel bryan was an indie darling people said AJ wouldnt make it WAIT people said daniel bryan wouldnt make it......LETS CHEER FOR HIM

Nose Master

Don't get the love. Miz is fine on the mic, but he's a jobber. This happens pretty much every single MizTV segment. Miz talks shit and gets hit, whoopee.

Miz was fantastic

Feels like a bunch of stupid juvenile jabs...but Miz pretty much gave great rubs to riley, Bryan, and Sandow

justjim89

Don't get the love. Miz is fine on the mic, but he's a jobber. This happens pretty much every single MizTV segment. Miz talks shit and gets hit, whoopee.

When AJ walked out, the crowd could not care less. By the end of the segment, they knew all about him and were behind him.

TheStruggler

Build AJ up to be the next Bryan, heel turn, Bryan comes back, feud?

giphy.gif

Still feels like a typical "He's small but he owns it, lookat the underdog Maggle" build we've seen countless times in the last few years. I don't get the logic of explicitly pointing out all of these supposed shortcomings (pardon the pun) when most of the guys you're building for the future are small indie darlings. We're not in the 80s anymore. Nobody is rooting for the hoss unless you're freakishly talented and charismatic like Lesnar.

Miz did well - I wouldn't be against having him in the WWE title mix again, and give us a break from the authority.

He's actually a great heel champion to test someones calibre at being entertaining on the mic, because if allowed Miz can do pretty good at schooling someone on there

So they are building up AJ to be the next "indy" guy they keep burrying weekly. Can't wait for AJ to be laid out every week.

somedevil

lol I am just bugging you, I really wish they would just release him I cant even imagine how frustrated he is

He doesn't want to be released. His dream match opponent just signed with the company. The man is probably going ever doctor possible to get cleared by all of them.

He just went to a doctor in New York that works for MMA.

justjim89

How is anyone supposed to honestly know Brie's alignment? Honestly, I would like a WWE writer to explain to me why Brie is suddenly face again. Because she's wrestling a heel? Because her sister is hurt?

TheStruggler

So they are building up AJ to be the next "indy" guy they keep burrying weekly. Can't wait for AJ to be laid out every week.

I think they are taking he daniel bryan route roughly. Small guy, couldnt make it etc, they compared him to daniel bryan to get cheap pops and it works. When people see AJ they will be reminded of Bryan thus I think he will get over more. Crowds love the small under dog.

ngower

I don't like Charlotte. I just can't. Heat/heel turn and all, there's just no version of her I enjoy. I think she just has one of those faces that makes you hate her for no reason. I need to stop drinking...

Nose Master

When AJ walked out, the crowd could not care less. By the end of the segment, they knew all about him and were behind him.

They were against Miz, not with AJ. People are cheering for Miz getting the shit kicked out of him, not the person doing it. It could be a boot attached to a water wheel.

Alicia should go back to having silly colored hair, also.

Miz is one of my favorite "true" heels WWE has. Underrated.

It's true. I may be one of the few that enjoyed his run with the World title and don't forget Awesome Truth. He may not be a world class wrestler but the guy can promo...which most of the current roster can't do.

I think they are taking he daniel bryan route roughly. Small guy, couldnt make it etc, they compared him to daniel bryan to get cheap pops and it works. When people see AJ they will be reminded of Bryan thus I think he will get over more. Crowds love the small under dog.

I know its important to get him over with marks.

But I feel like he could have been put into a high caliber angle instantly, and it would have worked just as well.

It just feels a little sinister I guess, because we know what Vince really thought of Bryan

TheStruggler

He doesn't want to be released. His dream match opponent just signed with the company. The man is probably going ever doctor possible to get cleared by all of them.

He just went to a doctor in New York that works for MMA.

that doesnt matter to an extent any doctor can clear him but if the wwe doctor doesnt which he/she hasnt he wont wrestle. As long as wwe are in the lawsuit they wont clear him because of politics and "safety" reasons.

Ithil

They were against Miz, not with AJ. People are cheering for Miz getting the shit kicked out of him, not the person doing it. It could be a boot attached to a water wheel.

Alicia should go back to having silly colored hair, also.
They were chanting "AJ STYLES". What more do you want?

Caderfix

I can't handle Ric Flair's daughter nor Ric Flair's Daughter's Father anymore. Started to watch in the middle of Miz TV (it was enjoyable) and as soon as I heard Charlote's theme I was burned out already.

Sorry Brie.

TheStruggler

I know its important to get him over with marks.

But I feel like he could have been put into a high caliber angle instantly, and it would have worked just as well.

It just feels a little sinister I guess, because we know what Vince really thought of Bryan

I think build him slow, he got a loud pop royal rumble, tonight was quite near the end but I think because not a lot of people knew who he was. How can they cheer someone they dont know, now he has a background and story. As weeks go by his wrestling will speak for itself and then hopefully a great match against owens at mania which will be his launching pad.

ngower

I'm sure it's ring rust, but Brie just does not look like a main roster girl right now. Looks gassed and half-assing moves.

Top Bottom