• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

somedevil

There is actually talk of doing a Brie vs Charlotte match at the pay per view. So that means then Sasha vs Becky to face the winner at Wrestlemania?

Tyler Breeze is on Raw!!

Colocho

Banned
How stupid.
So damned stupid.
Wyatts leave Brock laying in the ring before Rumble.
Wyatts cost Brock the Rumble.
No revenge, no payback, no mention of it, no nothing.

They want you to act surprised when they screw Lesnar once again at Fastlane to set up their match at Wrestlemania, textbook WWE.

UberTag

How stupid.
So damned stupid.
They want us to be "surprised" when they screw Brock again at Fast Lane.
THEN they'll build towards the Mania program. But only then.

bwahhhhh

I liked it when The Giant did a dropkick on Road Block, who then fell through a table.

if i hadn't seen it when it happened I probably would have called shenanigans on this GIF

I seem to recall him doing it at least one other time (WCW era)

Anth0ny

How stupid.
So damned stupid.

Just like Triple H won the Rumble OUTTA NOWHERE, we are all going to act surprised when the Wyatts fuck up the triple threat at fast lane and take out Brock.

Also, dat sell by Ziggler.

TraBuch

Banned
Not that I want him to be, but can KO be a face? It seems like all his best attributes are a part of him being a heel.

Am I the only one who misses cody Rhodes? I want him and Tyler Breeze to start a tag team together and give new day a run for their money. They can even keep that pretty gimmick with some kind of hansel/zoolander ripoff

Breeze has loads of talent but is already heading to ain't shit status tbh

Would love an aj/Owens match this wrestlemania but I really want sami zayn to bring his feud with Owens to raw instead of starting one between AJ and Kevin

Am I the only one who misses cody Rhodes? I want him and Tyler Breeze to start a tag team together and give new day a run for their money. They can even keep that pretty gimmick with some kind of hansel/zoolander ripoff

Breeze has loads of talent but is already heading to ain't shit status tbh

Would love an aj/Owens match this wrestlemania but I really want sami zayn to bring his feud with Owens to raw instead of starting one between AJ and Kevin

Maybe he was joking but Cody said on his private Twitter that Stardust might be no more

Top Bottom