• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

Zabka

I fucking hate non-title matches

FUCKING

HATE

You want a non-title match? Put two people without a title in the ring.

justjim89

Ric better be careful with his ad-libs. First that kiss on Becky and now trying to kick a woman? He's gonna be back off TV before too long if he's not careful.

Heroman

Banned
BIG SHOW FACE TURN IN 2016
Jordan_laughing.gif~c200

ngower

Big Show v Rowan...oh god...if the match following that sucks I'm just gonna turn off and wait for the Hulu show.

I think build him slow, he got a loud pop royal rumble, tonight was quite near the end but I think because not a lot of people knew who he was. How can they cheer someone they dont know, now he has a background and story. As weeks go by his wrestling will speak for itself and then hopefully a great match against owens at mania which will be his launching pad.

Well I hope he gets mic time too. He was pretty capable on TNA. Im not sure how I feel about this redneck label.

Id rather Owens fight Sami. Not sure who AJ can feud with. Cesaro, Cena, and Bryan are all excellent. But Rollins is the only heel that's around and he's hurt too :(

Caderfix

Well I hope he gets mic time too. He was pretty capable on TNA. Im not sure how I feel about this redneck label.

Id rather Owens fight Sami. Not sure who AJ can feud with. Cesaro, Cena, and Bryan are all excellent. But Rollins is the only heel that's around and he's hurt too :(

I don't want him to feud with Rollins, not yet. AJ should win his first feud and Rollins should win his once he returns.

UberTag

Don't get the love. Miz is fine on the mic, but he's a jobber. This happens pretty much every single MizTV segment. Miz talks shit and gets hit, whoopee.
If Miz was a manager, he'd be one of the greatest of all-time. Right up there with the likes of Heenan. Shame he has to wrestle.

number47

Mark henry,big show,Kane ,Ryback vs the Wyatts at wm?
But then what will Brock have to do?

Take it takers done this year?

Kuroyume

Banned
That was like the slowest, dullest, and sleep inducing assault I've ever seen on a wrestler. Crowd really did not care.

Hex

Banned
How stupid.
So damned stupid.
Wyatts leave Brock laying in the ring before Rumble.
Wyatts cost Brock the Rumble.
No revenge, no payback, no mention of it, no nothing.

Hex

Banned
That was like the slowest, dullest, and sleep inducing assault I've ever seen on a wrestler. Crowd really did not care.

They have to convince people that the Wyatt family are not jobbers and that they are menacing monsters and really dangerous! (And they do not have a damned thing to do with Big Show)

Top Bottom