• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

They are just bros you guys.

Remember the amazing tension between HBK and Cena? And when HBK finally kicked Cena? That was such a cool moment and the crowd popped huge after weeks of teasing

But lunatic Stone Cold Ambrose isnt that crazy. He's just a pal pulling a prank

Bubba T

Vince needs to fire all of these piece of shit soap opera writers and bookers. This shit is trash. All of it, why can't they make Raws worth while? Why is a ppv that was rumored to be a big deal seeming like just a middle of the year ppv? Jeez.

Them sponsorship dollars are too too sweet.

shanafan

giphy.gif

actually never mind stay, they prob have better acting and storylines compared to wwe

Whelp, after seeing that cringe worthy segment with the Golden Truth.. Bachelor does deliver better dates

MG310

For what? To impress his girlfriend while he's in nxt? I miss the ECW Ryder. Fuck this guy that got fucked by Kane.

I'll take this Zack over crying on Twitter about his push Zack any day of this week. It seemed like he had given up on himself for a while there.

I'll take this Zack over crying on Twitter about his push Zack any day of this week. It seemed like he had given up on himself for a while there.
He went from the main roster, to thr underground, to the main roster, back to the underground. That has to suck and really make you give up.
Ryder was on Raw?

Omg Ryder wtf thought he was dead lol
Just like Punk's sister thought Kevin Nash was el oh el

Top Bottom