• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 28 - May 4 | The Desolation of Smug

I thought maybe you could find him in the SG thread but I guess not?

Can anyone get a hold of him and ask if he's willing to do the spotlight? No pressure if he doesn't want to.
So who do you get if he doesn't? And how do you keep track of who has done the spotlight and who hasn't?

Azure J

I thought maybe you could find him in the SG thread but I guess not?

Can anyone get a hold of him and ask if he's willing to do the spotlight? No pressure if he doesn't want to.

If we can't get SolarPowered, then SolarKnight or Solune work as well.

onionfrog

The PC version of SSF4 AE is on sale for $7.50 at gamersgate.
link

Disregard, no one wants the GFWL only version. I'm not even sure if you'd be able to upgrade it to ultra.
It doesn't activate on steam. ;_;

Beckx

Fucking goobers still caring about whether there's a press conference or not.

I know, but people love the old rituals. "Just wait til E3."

E3 is such a pointless shambling zombie now. But I guess it will continue to serve as the debut for AAA debutantes for a while.

Kimosabae

Banned
Man, please let us get a little somethin somethin at evo

I almost feel like this is a forgone conclusion. A layup. This will happen. Nintendo is paying attention. Goddamn.

Between the Versus tournament last weekend and this news, it's been years since I've been excited about Smash. The implications for this event are strong. Smash WiiU could legitimately be a great game in all respects.

alstein

Edit: dat 3 months gap doe, it's not so bad

I just want more unib info

3 months is reasonable for an anime game. Any less you get region locks (reverse importation would happen), any more game is dead before it hits the US. Wish it was less, but what can you do other than import if you're that impatient.

Top Bottom