• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 28 - May 4 | The Desolation of Smug

Tik-Tok

Why don't you two mirror match now? I'll stream it.

My GF is sleeping, and I'm not playing him on my laptop. Wednesday probably.

Yo Tik

I kinda miss Waterloo. Those guys are more consistent and fun than the A&C crowd :( I like A&C... but it's never clear when people will show up.

Also danvan for president of street fighter of the world.

Haha yeah Dan is the best. A fun game to play with DanVan is play with him or vs him where he switches out round for round. Dude can play every single character in the game and knows every gimmick for them.
On second thought FUCK DANVAN!

Edit: Also you should really make it down to HQ for some crack sessions. When's Toryuken?

vulva

My GF is sleeping, and I'm not playing him on my laptop. Wednesday probably.

Haha yeah Dan is the best. A fun game to play with DanVan is play with him or vs him where he switches out round for round. Dude can play every single character in the game and knows every gimmick for them.
On second thought FUCK DANVAN!

Edit: Also you should really make it down to HQ for some crack sessions. When's Toryuken?
Toryuken's soon, like real soon I think. Maybe in 2 or 3 weeks? You'll be there right? It's not a Toryuken without you.

Also drag some Waterloo guys out. They were absent for CECC. Unacceptable.

xCobalt

I was thinking about going to Toryuken. I went in 2012, which was its first event I think? It was nice playing and meeting other players. Definitely need more setups though.

Tik-Tok

Toryuken's soon, like real soon I think. Maybe in 2 or 3 weeks? You'll be there right? It's not a Toryuken without you.

Also drag some Waterloo guys out. They were absent for CECC. Unacceptable.

I'm pretty sure Gary is going. If I make it out to Casuals this week I'll put some feelers out. I seem to be pretty decent at tricking people in to going to tournaments by insulting their manhood and/or skill levels ;)

I was thinking about going to Toryuken. I went in 2012, which was its first event I think? It was nice playing and meeting other players. Definitely need more setups though.

Come out and introduce yourself :)
I'll be the handsome bearded man, likely drunk or otherwise intoxicated talking shit (probably to a tall skinny black man ;) )

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
There is nothing wrong with competition. :)

Yams just wants to prove he is the best grappler on GAF. Even though that Lawyer will always be number one it, settling for number two isn't so bad.

When you guys go to Toryuken. Can you make sure whether Kstoute looks like Sam Cassell?

vulva

Both of you guys should come.

Tik, I hope Gary can make it. Dude should get some VIP invite after how the last Waterloo tournament went. What a great turn out.

I think Floe MIGHT be up to wanting to do an IAmA MAYBE, but for him to do it, he needs a show of people to be interested in doing it, and limit the number of Trolls/Monsters(from r/Kappa) that take part of the thread.

I would be TOTALLY into floe doing an IAmA, but, the biggest thing we need to take care of are the trolls and stuff, which the Mods on reddit hopefully can handle the IAmA.

But first, we need to send tweets to floe saying we want him to do an IAmA!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";109891900]I really wish Guilty Gear had a PC port with online play.[/QUOTE] You can mod online play into Reload.

Edit: I'm the best taunter on GAF

RS4-

I'm pretty sure Gary is going. If I make it out to Casuals this week I'll put some feelers out. I seem to be pretty decent at tricking people in to going to tournaments by insulting their manhood and/or skill levels ;)

Come out and introduce yourself :)
I'll be the handsome bearded man, likely drunk or otherwise intoxicated talking shit (probably to a tall skinny black man ;) )

Your gief is free

/golfclap

vulva

I think Floe MIGHT be up to wanting to do an IAmA MAYBE, but for him to do it, he needs a show of people to be interested in doing it, and limit the number of Trolls/Monsters(from r/Kappa) that take part of the thread.

I would be TOTALLY into floe doing an IAmA, but, the biggest thing we need to take care of are the trolls and stuff, which the Mods on reddit hopefully can handle the IAmA.

But first, we need to send tweets to floe saying we want him to do an IAmA!

This seems very strange. Why not just ask him something over twitter?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Listen mouthpiece, she beats me that bad because I DIDNT use Gief.
You lose that bad when you DO. So hold that SHIT.

Yo, you still bring that up? That was months ago. You do know there is a thing called improvement right? I heard it does wonders.

Good lord did Yam anger the great FGCGaf god?

Apparently nothing. I just said he lost badly to Kadey cause I saw 20 losses consecutively, in which anyone would assume is bad. Maybe he's just salty.
even though he didnt use his main

Yams just wants to prove he is the best grappler on GAF. Even though that Lawyer will always be number one it, settling for number two isn't so bad.

When you guys go to Toryuken. Can you make sure whether Kstoute looks like Sam Cassell?

Damn straight, if your not the best, nothing else matters. Although it can get a bit aggressive.

Tik-Tok

Second best?? He's not in line to be even 6 or 7th best.

This asshole in the quote below this one is better than both of us and he probably hasn't played the game in over two years.

Better get in line.

Your gief is free

/golfclap

Yoooooou fucking cocksucker ;)

This seems very strange. Why not just ask him something over twitter?

I did, and this is what he tweeted me: https://twitter.com/Zerms4/status/460979482757566464

Text for the too lazy to click:

Flying High said:
@Zerms4
@Floejisan Floe, ever thinking about doing an IAmA at all on reddit? I would LOVE to ask you ?s about various things(non IWBTG stuff)

Floe said:
‏@Floejisan
@Zerms4 I would do it if people actually wanted it..the one on kappa just seem like people just wanted to talk shit so didn't think to rspnd

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Yams I will play you in SF4 on PC. I am garbage though so it would be a good confidence booster for you.

At least someone out there cares for me.
That confidence boost would be destroyed soon after.

What if you're the best at getting your ass kicked?

Then that's a talent as well. I certainly don't have that redeeming quality when it comes to fighting games. Kappa

Sigmaah

Why do ppl always attack the fgc and say "yo dey racist sexist iggnant" etc? I'm pretty sure all other communities have these sort of "issues" especially when it comes to stream monstering and dumbasses being dumbasses.

I was apart of the gears of war community for a long time and HA! lemme tell you, they did all that shit that ppl say the fgc do. Relax ppl, stop targeting the fgc. This sort of shit happens in almost any community. Sometimes it might not be as public though.

They just mad they can't play fighting games.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Let's do a Gief round robin on PC to see who the second best Gief is on GAF then. First to seven. I'll even join in because my Gief once beat up on the original Daigo killer.

No, I mean anything you'd ask in an ask me anything. I see no reason why he can't just answer questions over twitter?

Well the reason for an IAmA is that floe has the chance more questions at once then on twitter. And also an IAmA allows floe to bypass the the character cap on twitter, so he doesn't send 3+ tweets to answer questions. Also, there are some questions that he might not want to answer on twitter, because how complex they could be, but could do it on IAmA!

Dahbomb

At least someone out there cares for me.
That confidence boost would be destroyed soon after.

Then that's a talent as well. I certainly don't have that redeeming quality when it comes to fighting games. Kappa
I am online right now, where you at?

Steam: Danthebadass

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I am online right now, where you at?

Steam: Danthebadass

My bad man. I was watching anime and uploading some stuff to source tree. Give me a bit.

He's gotten enough grief for it. I won't say it ever again.

If DB beats up Yams, there is no point in him playing the rest of you.

Damn, Dahbomb, beat me hard please so I don't have to deal with Kadey again.

and if you can avoid talking about sakurai in a frank, honest manner ;)

let's review that post:

is this a joke? sakurai has been shitting on core smash fans for YEARS...

Brawl was a giant loogie in the face of people who liked melee...

OP has short term memory or is just a fucking casual?

if you left out the bolded you wouldn't have been banned

besides, you're better off looking at how pathetic Nintendo fanboys have been lately on GAF and just laughing at them

Also Kstoute is a mix between Sam Cassell and Tyler the Creator.

But all black people look the same to me. Kappa

dead2.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
and if you can avoid talking about sakurai in a frank, honest manner ;)
That's fine, it's the jerkface bit that will get you banned.

I don't really like Sakurai either. I think he's good at fan service (which is the most important part of Smash and why he still has his job), but everything else is hit or miss.

EDIT: Does SolarPowered post here anymore or no?

Anne

Sounds like I'll fit right in, then. Lol.

PS3. I have an Xbox, but no fighting games for it
yet

I also own Injustice, Chaos Code, DOA5 (Core Fighters) and maybe a couple others that I'm forgetting. But Blazblue and P4A are my main focuses by far.

If you're playing Persona I'm the person to find :p

Top Bottom