• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 28 - May 4 | The Desolation of Smug

Mdesilva

Hi guys, I'm new to the forums. I'd love to play some Blazblue or Persona with anyone here sometime, or improve my low-level Skullgirls/SF4 play!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I had like 60 something wins that night. 20 straight against you, with a couple here and there and 22 straight against Tik and nearly a dozen before playing him. One of these days I want to play and get 100 straight wins beating my old 84.

I have to plan out something so I most likely won't be able to play again until Thursday night.

Works out for me, I'll be able to order some pizza that day so I'll be having something to munch on all night xD

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I had like 60 something wins that night. 20 straight against you, with a couple here and there and 22 straight against Tik and nearly a dozen before playing him. One of these days I want to play and get 100 straight wins beating my old 84.

I have to plan out something so I most likely won't be able to play again until Thursday night.

Wow, seriously guys, you let Kadey beat you that bad? I know I was sacked pretty hard when I got back into SF but come on! Invite me next time.

Hi guys, I'm new to the forums. I'd love to play some Blazblue or Persona with anyone here sometime, or improve my low-level Skullgirls/SF4 play!

First of all, welcome! You are going to realize we are a pretty colorful bunch
with Smedwicks being no color Kappa
that enjoys anime and fighting games. A lot of us here play BB and SF4 so you're in luck!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Wow, seriously guys, you let Kadey beat you that bad? I know I was sacked pretty hard when I got back into SF but come on! Invite me next time.

That was the first time I played in 4 months and I played for a week before that and before that I didnt play since super.

I think I did fine for my lack of playtime. Still sucked though :D

Mdesilva

First of all, welcome! You are going to realize we are a pretty colorful bunch
with Smedwicks being no color Kappa
that enjoys anime and fighting games. A lot of us here play BB and SF4 so you're in luck!
Sounds like I'll fit right in, then. Lol.

what platforms do you play on?
PS3. I have an Xbox, but no fighting games for it
yet

I also own Injustice, Chaos Code, DOA5 (Core Fighters) and maybe a couple others that I'm forgetting. But Blazblue and P4A are my main focuses by far.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends

yet

I also own Injustice, Chaos Code, DOA5 (Core Fighters) and maybe a couple others that I'm forgetting. But Blazblue and P4A are my main focuses by far.

If you wanna play SF, I'd recommend doing it on PC.

Clawww

SIqGg2j.png

sick

chriskun

yet

damn, I'm xbox and pc here. Been thinking about picking back up skull girls.

Astarte

yet

If you feel like beating up on an entirely awful player in P4A and Blazblue/don't like being challenged, I'm your guy on PSN. I think the last time I accepted someone's challenge for a fighting game we suplexed each other and taunted.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yep. He is definitely the next Degen. Calls everybody out and proceeds to lose to them. LOL.Degen reincarnated. Beef has to slay him every time he appears.

vulva

I know points don't matter but I've always hovered around 2500 PP in AE. After a bunch of playing today I hit 4k. It's a good feeling consistently having really high point players challenge me now since I fit the criteria of as good or better points wise.

smurfx

get some go again
i kinda want to start playing sf4 since umvc is kinda dying on the 360 but god i really don't want to put the time in. :( it's either this or pick up some fps shooter which i know i'll enjoy more.

Tik-Tok

Listen mouthpiece, she beats me that bad because I DIDNT use Gief.
You lose that bad when you DO. So hold that SHIT.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I said it before. I don't hate you. No reason for me to hate on you. I just think you are the next Degen. Do you like Mike Ross?

i kinda want to start playing sf4 since umvc is kinda dying on the 360 but god i really don't want to put the time in. :( it's either this or pick up some fps shooter which i know i'll enjoy more.

You don't have a local scene? I thought you were SoCal.....or maybe I'm just making shit up in my head again.

vulva

Listen mouthpiece, she beats me that bad because I DIDNT use Gief.
You lose that bad when you DO. So hold that SHIT.

Yo Tik

I kinda miss Waterloo. Those guys are more consistent and fun than the A&C crowd :( I like A&C... but it's never clear when people will show up.

Also danvan for president of street fighter of the world.

Kalamari

Welcome to GAF, don't get banned. (it's pretty easy, actually, if you can avoid being a jerkface)

I have been thinking about getting back into P4A myself, when I pick up a copy maybe you can help me descrubify my skillz.

Top Bottom