• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Northeast Championships XVI, last FGC major of 2015

"Pride Screaming Lady" just did Tekken 7 Global Finals intro. I...I....I can't believe it...I'm so shocked...beyond words...that was AMAZING!

"Pride Screaming Lady" just did Tekken 7 Global Finals intro. I...I....I can't believe it...I'm so shocked...beyond words...that was AMAZING!

Please tell me someone is going to put that on youtube. I miss crazy Pride screaming Lady so much.

BTW, Pride theme is the GOAT theme.

If I was him I wouldn't enter a tournament for the rest of the year. Even if he came to America and won Xrd easily(which has more money) but didn't win USF4 then a lot of people would say something like "America just bodied CapCup champ, hold dat". I wouldn't even touch USF4 for the rest of the year if I were him lol. I'd rather just end the year on a high note and let no one take away that feel from winning 120k.

He's entering Kagecchi's 5v5 arcade tournament that's going on in about a week. He's teaming up with Nemo, Nyanshi, Misse, and YHC Mochi.

Not making excuses for Knee, the rules are the rules but I think the inability for him to switch characters in this tournament is a huge disadvantage for him. Devil Jin lacks strong punish and defensive options against Dragunov and Alisa. I bet he would much rather be fighting with another character.

K.Sabot

FROM JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Top Bottom