• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Northeast Championships XVI, last FGC major of 2015

CurlyW

Winners
Smug (NY) vs. Sabin (NY)
Marq Teddy (S.CA) vs. Filipinoman (S.CA)

Losers
Coach Steve (NY) vs. K-Brad (??)
Ludovic (MD) vs. Dark Child (MD)

El Sloth

Banned
I know Cammy is his baby, but I wish KBrad would experiment more with another alt. Like Yun.

Of course he has no reason to bother with that now that SFV is right around the corner.

notice all the work and all the meter GUY has to use to apply pressure to Rolento just for some half-ass damage :s

and then combos/ moves whiff anyways due to his whack ass hitbox

vulva

I was joking that he was telling him to stop coaching. But noel coaches everyone so who knows.

Ah, I was gonna say fuck him anyways. Steve was talking trash to me throughout my entire winner's finals match in my pool in 2014. Because of that I've arbitrarily decided to hate him despite that I doubt there was much to it outside of him trying to help his friend out.

mbpm1

I still remember Art getting eaten up by Filipinoman in the WC vs EC exhibition at EVO. Hope he can do better here

Top Bottom