• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Northeast Championships XVI, last FGC major of 2015

Before the reveal, when Harada was talking about the shadow being a character related the story, I joked that it must be Akuma.

Then I heard the voice

Dahbomb

K Brad kinda choked it up there letting Strider comeback on him like that.

Neo potentially to get this work from team RE. He is so bad against the low tiers.

Dahbomb

That Deadpool Grenade reset was ridiculous... how the fuck did that appear on the right side when he threw it on the left?

Dahbomb

VDO (Rogue/Colossus/Ken) vs Bry Keys (Sentinel/Cable/Blackheart) on Bifuteki.

High stakes MVC2 money match going on.

Also ChrisG just got washed up by a healing field Phoenix!!! AHAAHHA!

MrDaravon

I literally, without exaggeration, have never tuned in to a bifuteki stream and not have it be a total shitshow. Bifuteki will:

-have a shit stream and blame the venue internet when every other person streaming at the venue is having zero problems

-have garbage audio/mics and insist everything is fine when it is clearly not

-have fucked up contrast on the image; I have seen bifuteki say that it's fine, blame the local monitors (what), or blame twitch for this. Yet this keeps happening

-have his girlfriend (?) come on the stream or in the streamchat and more or less beg for subs

-talks shit about other streamers for no good reason, dude is salty as hell.

I have no goddamn idea how bifuteki even still has or qualifies for a sub button on twitch, dude literally has the worst twitch streams I have ever seen lol.

Edit: Art is periscoping the MvC2 match from the crowd, which is doing a better job than bifuteki. So yeah.

MrDaravon

was Bifuteki the dude who drunkenly called out Arturo for streaming all the events?

Yes. IIRC I think he physically threatened Art as well, unless I have that backwards or am confusing that with someone else bifuteki has talked shit about.

It actually kind of genuinely upsets me that he still gets work with Madcatz and shit.

MrDaravon

Not being aware in the slightest of how the game "should" have been played at high level, looking back at how me and my friends played Marvel 2 is hilarious in hindsight. I think my team was Jill/Guile/Ruby Heart.

Cable/Hyper Viper Beam salt was real even back then though, we had to soft ban it because my roomate at the time got so mad when it was done to him he just straight up walked out the door at like 1am and we didn't see him for 2 days lol.

Tripon

geeHtA4.png

Brolylegs has no chill.

Top Bottom