• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omg...need

ldSFjg4.gif

Also I had unexpected guests last night so didn't have a chance to do much more than open my order and stare at my new goodies. Here is a pic

JzjhgW1.jpg

RMI

Banned
Missed an A/C Odin Sphere Velvet this morning at 5am. I'm really regretting not picking this fig up when it was more readily available. I rarely see it now.

omlet

Now, on to the actual news. HAREGI HOMURA ARRIVED TODAY!
WOOOOOO (^O^)/
She was definitely hard to catch on mandarake, I eventually had to buy her from someone on MFC. It's dark out already though, so pictures tomorrow!

That Homura is definitely the best of the kimono/yukata versions of the girls. The expression+gloves+hairpull hnnnngh. How is she up close? I tend to not buy duplicates of characters and I passed on these things originally but as a big fan of the show I'm having second thoughts now...

bigkrev

Checked shipping information for Makoto Nendoroid I ordered yesterday- it's already at my local post office, but I forgot today is Veteren's Day and there is no mail

;_;

Sweet Ivy

Guys, I received a request for payment from AmiAmi for a figure I'm no longer interested in, how do I cancel it?
Is there something I can do aside from non paying, or is that all?

RMI

Banned
Guys, I received a request for payment from AmiAmi for a figure I'm no longer interested in, how do I cancel it?

Contact them via the website (there's a form in there somewhere) and explain to them that you'd like to cancel the item. They probably won't care.

omlet

Don't just silently "not pay" or they may ban your account. I believe the rule of thumb is to contact them and explain you want to cancel it. I can't speak from experience, though, as I've not been in this situation.

Caladrius

Checked shipping information for Makoto Nendoroid I ordered yesterday- it's already at my local post office, but I forgot today is Veteren's Day and there is no mail

;_;

If it makes you feel any better, I have a package I could have opened nearly a week ago but forgot to check for until Sunday and then I didn't go yesterday because I thought VD was then.

Yes, I am very stupid.

Got billed for my third Mandarake order in the past few weeks.

My other two are still in transit but at least they are all in limbo at US Customs.

noIdon'thaveaproblem, Iwouldn'thavegottentheseanywhereelseorcheaper, shutup

I'm not really a huge fan of Meiko even though her scenes are hilarious. I would consider getting a figure of Mari in
the prison uniform
, though. :p

I'm sure Mari is next. With Prison School getting picked up for US release, it's going to get even more popular.

Einbroch

Banned
Officially culled my collection of all non-Racing Miku, non-Nendo figures. Except when Shiro gets here, I'll keep her.

Gone. I was running out of space. I donated them to my local hobby store, told them to give them away in a contest or something. They seemed grateful and gave me a board game of my choice, so that was pretty cool! Space is such an issue.

Oh wow this might be the first month amiami has my "late" month stuff actually arrive in stock during the same month, just waiting on that free artbook, surely artbooks dont see delays?

Bombless

You guys should check Danny Choo's smart dolls. 2 models available currently. His tech is the most advanced in the dolls industry atm.

You guys should check Danny Choo's smart dolls. 2 models available currently. His tech is the most advanced in the dolls industry atm.

Might be worth sitting on your hands for a bit if price is a factor, I remember reading how they are rolling different (cheaper) versions out in larger production runs as time goes on.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Faces are fugly.

Also I like how you can buy boobs as an optional extra. Stick arms, stick legs and giant melons for 64500!

Bombless

Might be worth sitting on your hands for a bit if price is a factor, I remember reading how they are rolling different (cheaper) versions out in larger production runs as time goes on.

I'll be waiting for the automatic versions to come out...and then wait for the bugs to be hammered out before ordering. The development seems to have stopped on that front however..

Thrasher429

Neo Member
Officially culled my collection of all non-Racing Miku, non-Nendo figures. Except when Shiro gets here, I'll keep her.

Gone. I was running out of space. I donated them to my local hobby store, told them to give them away in a contest or something. They seemed grateful and gave me a board game of my choice, so that was pretty cool! Space is such an issue.

Yeah lack of space is a pain. I'm going to probably have to find room for another Detolf soon as I've completely run of out space.

omlet

Yeah lack of space is a pain. I'm going to probably have to find room for another Detolf soon as I've completely run of out space.

Speaking of DETOLF, I checked and IKEA wants $350 to ship to my house lol :(

Gonna have to make a 10 hour round trip just to go to IKEA soon.

kewlmyc

Crunchyroll still hasn't shipped my Sorceress. Probably going to have to email them again like I did with Elf.

They haven't shipped my Frau Koujiro either and she came out September 16. I emailed them last week and all they said what that it hasn't gotten to the warehouse yet. They'll probably tell you the exact same thing.

Meyneth

That Homura is definitely the best of the kimono/yukata versions of the girls. The expression+gloves+hairpull hnnnngh. How is she up close? I tend to not buy duplicates of characters and I passed on these things originally but as a big fan of the show I'm having second thoughts now...
I tried to take some close-up shots for you:
I really like Homura's figure in person. I only bought her because I wanted to have the full set (I hated the weird yellow), but the yellow looks A LOT better in person. Her expression is also less dynamic compared to madoka's so she comes off a little mature looking.

Ultimadrago

I really like Homura's figure in person. I only bought her because I wanted to have the full set (I hated the weird yellow), but the yellow looks A LOT better in person. Her expression is also less dynamic compared to madoka's so she comes off a little mature looking.

Your shelves look so packed and colorful! Like a little Akihabara for nendos~

omlet

omg she's so cuuuute thanks for the pics
or not, because now I want one even more

The yellow threw me off at first, too, but I don't think it looks bad on her.

The problem really is that if I get her I will want to get the rest...

And there's no guarantee they'll make Kyoko (who I'd really like to get in similar outfit) or Sayaka.

Also while Mami is still available on rightstuf, Madoka is going to be really hard to find I'm afraid...

So conflicted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom