• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

I'm in Canada, but it would be nice to know if there are any things like this to watch out for here. Assuming Royal Mail is similar to Canada Post (government run), then I have no problem with them handling the package.

At least here in Ontario, I've never had issues with EMS or SAL (unregistered).
I've heard that SAL (registered) will result in fees though.

Just SAL (unregistered) will take many, many weeks... Especially this time of year. And yes, they will arrive via Canada Post.

johnsmith

remember me
32,000 yen
1/3 scale
FIGURE-009511.jpg

I'll stick with the Kotobukiya one I think.

yami4ct

Looks like someone at the customs office forgot to scan my PG Unicorn package into the tracking system again. Hopefully that's what happened. It's been stuck in the "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" phase for 3 days. If it's like what happened to my Figuarts Kiwami Arms and it'll suddenly pop in at my local post office tomorrow morning.

Anony

Wait, AmiAmi is having a christmas sale? Please say no.

Oh god.

EDIT: Speaking about Canada, is there any reliable, nice, good hearted member from this community living there? I might need a favor next year, but I would pay for it, of course.

regarding?

She is. I have her displayed next to Crystal Princess from Penguindrum. Both very imposing attention getting figures.

Wow, she's nice too.

Eh, AmiAmi never really has any big site-wide sale. They are probably trying to clear inventory since tank girls is old news and its now all about ship girls.

I hope so, otherwise I'm wrecked.

regarding?

I might need somebody to be the addressee of my Smash Bros OST, since I'm a member of Club Nintendo but I do not live in Canada. I would pay for the shipping plus a thank you fee.

Anony

Wow, she's nice too.

I hope so, otherwise I'm wrecked.

I might need somebody to be the addressee of my Smash Bros OST, since I'm a member of Club Nintendo but I do not live in Canada. I would pay for the shipping plus a thank you fee.

i have smash ost coming too, i dont know what nintendo will do about the same address, but probably could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom