• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, the deal is finished, tomorrow I'll pick up my Samus figma. I already have the Samus amiibo, now the figma, and ZSS is still locked on the PO, probably until january.

Now the pain to wait until another Metroid game.

Meyneth

I'm not surprised that Nintendo yielded to Good Smile since they also beat down Nintendo to free Lucina.
Hopefully this means more Nintendo figures from good smile for everyone ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Wait, is THIS the GK that Kotobukiya adapted Shiro from? They did a hell of a job if so...
tumblr_ngko1mkEif1qzdctco1_500.jpg

Einbroch

Banned
Does anyone know if this is legit?
Says it's made in Switzerland.

Pokemon Center is taking forever with my Santa Pikachu, so I'd rather use Amazon if I could.

Click on their store and they have a bunch of other stock. Plus it's fulfilled by Amazon, meaning they have a lot of stock stored at their warehouse. It's legit.

Oh, Amazon has it too? Eh.

I been meaning on making a Pokemon Center order for dat Goomy plushie so I'll just stick with it.

I also now see that they have been selling the Pokemon Center stuff on Amazon now too. Eh, too lazy to bother changing my order. :E

Busaiku

Oh, Amazon has it too? Eh.

I been meaning on making a Pokemon Center order for dat Goomy plushie so I'll just stick with it.

I also now see that they have been selling the Pokemon Center stuff on Amazon now too. Eh, too lazy to bother changing my order. :E

AUGH
THEY HAVE SANTA PIKACHU THERE

Why is mine in limbo.

keiichi

Does anyone know if this is legit?
Says it's made in Switzerland.

Pokemon Center is taking forever with my Santa Pikachu, so I'd rather use Amazon if I could.

Click on their store and they have a bunch of other stock. Plus it's fulfilled by Amazon, meaning they have a lot of stock stored at their warehouse. It's legit.

I hope it's legit too since I stopped my order from PC... I'll post pics when it arrives.

Wanderer5

I have Red ordered as a xmas gift.:) Hinder preordering Lucina for now through, but whatever Pokemon over Fire Emblem to me anyway.XD I also expecting the pokemon center Mega Swampert plush in the next week or so

omlet

400+ new preowned figures on AmiAmi tonight.

Already put in one order. A 6k scale I missed earlier this month showed up again, pounced since I just got some cash for doing some petsitting. Don't think there's gonna be anything else I want to get in this wave but I'm gonna see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom