• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Super Pochaco for the first time.

S4MYFQO.gif

Thanks, I'm planning on getting my MFC account soon
ish
. The only thing that is keeping me from doing that is that I don't have many figures, it would be almost empty.

Bombless

So I started watching Wooser again last night and....
I_Kyubey1363851197.jpeg

Ordered. Rin was available on the EU GSC store and Ren was bought from Nippon-Yasan.

It's a good opportunity to test the EU GSC store!
*cough cough*

For some reason they didn't charge me in full, instead they put me on a 3 months payment plan. Couldn't change it either. Weird.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I quite liked the look of the one of the right when I first saw it (the mech rabbit was pretty cool too) so I fear watching Wooser would make me want it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thanks, I'm planning on getting my MFC account soon
ish
. The only thing that is keeping me from doing that is that I don't have many figures, it would be almost empty.

That's the best time to do it, though! You can fill items in one by one, and your collection will be organized (if you decide to fill in pricing and date information).

omlet

Well, bunnygirl costumes are boring.

In other news, there's something on mandarake that I want that is 4k and there's nothing else at that store that I want... arg... do I pay the 500 extra for it or do I buy something else cheap that I don't really want...

Einbroch

Banned
Well, bunnygirl costumes are boring.

In other news, there's something on mandarake that I want that is 4k and there's nothing else at that store that I want... arg... do I pay the 500 extra for it or do I buy something else cheap that I don't really want...

Depends. With that 500 yen is it still cheaper than other sites?

Or you could gamble, add something worth 1k that you think will sell out in less than a day, and hope it sells. If it sells, you don't pay that 500 yen fee.
Don't do this.

omlet

Depends. With that 500 yen is it still cheaper than other sites?

Or you could gamble, add something worth 1k that you think will sell out in less than a day, and hope it sells. If it sells, you don't pay that 500 yen fee.
Don't do this.

It's 60 on amazon (but has free shipping). I've never seen it on amiami. No one on MFC is selling it. Not in stock at hobby search or BiJ.

omlet

Canadian here. Did I miss the Red Nendo train?

BTW NY is awful.

I ordered one for Professor Renegade that I'll be selling to him for no markup since neither Pokemon Center nor Amazon is shipping it outside the US.

He's still in stock. If you want me to do the same for you PM me.

Einbroch

Banned
It's 60 on amazon (but has free shipping). I've never seen it on amiami. No one on MFC is selling it. Not in stock at hobby search or BiJ.

It's pretty much even. Maybe slightly less on Manda, maybe slightly more, depending on the box size.

Your little decision couldn't be this hard.
If it's the figure I think it is.

omlet

I guess I'm SOL if I want either of these Yuki Mori figs: Ship Uniform - Pilot Uniform

Keep it on your watch list. Sometimes Amiami will reopen preorders if they're able to secure more inventory or if people cancel.

Edit: While I'm thinking about it, and now that I've become a nendo cultist, I recall some people asking about and recommending different kinds of little clear raisers for nendos to maximize shelf space. Could anyone who uses them give me some recommendations?

Bombless

I quite liked the look of the one of the right when I first saw it (the mech rabbit was pretty cool too) so I fear watching Wooser would make me want it.

Mecha Wooser is awesome. It's one of the reasons that pushed me towards ordering too, he will do great with the Sakura Wars mechs!

omlet

What the hell am I doing. I just ordered two hundred bucks worth of nendos.

Einbroch help.

Help, guys.

Well, part of that amount is another Red for our Canadian friend phoenix296 so that doesn't actually count.

Einbroch help.

Help, guys.

Well, part of that amount is another Red for our Canadian friend phoenix296 so that doesn't actually count.

No help...only Nendos now

You did good buddy, you did good.

Einbroch

Banned

Einbroch help.

Help, guys.

Wait, how are we supposed to help? You're doing well. That's exactly what you should be doing.

I'm very proud.

feels good to wake up and see this at your door

taken with crappy phone camera

and of course mini Samus mimics herself

fisrt time I order something from Mandarake, the figure is as good as new, even the box!
totally not regreting getting her from them
Ha! I love the Figma. Wish Id done that myself now.

omlet

So yeah speaking of nendos, reposting this question since I think it got lost in the enabling.

Now that I've become a nendo cultist, I recall some people asking about and recommending different kinds of little clear raisers for nendos to maximize shelf space. Could anyone who uses them give me some recommendations?

Einbroch help.

Help, guys.

Are we doing a Nendo ordering competition here?

But it's gacha. :( Turned me off of Monster Strike and Terra Battle so hard.

It's not that reliant on gacha like other games. Most of your crappy pulls are still viable for a good part of the game.

Nendo folks here are even more brutal enablers than the scale folks XD

What's the harm of ordering one more?

Einbroch

Banned
So yeah speaking of nendos, reposting this question since I think it got lost in the enabling.

Now that I've become a nendo cultist, I recall some people asking about and recommending different kinds of little clear raisers for nendos to maximize shelf space. Could anyone who uses them give me some recommendations?

Get risers that are at least three inches tall, and you'll want them to be wider than you think as a lot of Nendos come with little extras like the Red Nendo and his Pokiemanz. Do not get ones that have steps.

Anything beyond that is preference. I bought two inch ones and I feel like they're too short. I would recommend a 3 inch height and at least a three inch width/depth, but four is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom