• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
01L.jpg

release on 2015 November (lol)
price is
12k + tax

Might get it, far away enough to give me time to get the money.

Is the spread eagle pose a store exclusive? I want that pose to be the default one if I eventually but this.

StayDead

That happens to Nendos when they're in their box for too long so older unopened Nendos are frequent victims.
My Nao Nendo has the same problem but there are lots of guides around saying that the mild soap+water route is the way to go.

A few of my nendos are like that and I've got an unopened release Yui nendo which I need to sell and I know that's going to have suffered. The best thing to do is just open the blister pack for any boxed nendos you have and leave them in the air for a little bit, like an hour or so and it counteracts it.

release on 2015 November (lol)
price is
12k + tax

Probably will order. I'll have a job by then (I hope!) and some money.

I found you FigureGAF

Oh god oh no I found you FigureGAF. Right now my most expensive figure is the Kirigiri Danganronpa one from Phat Company. Everything else consists of Petite Neno's and random UFO catcher stuff

One day my Danganronpa figures won't be delayed. One day.

FIGURE-006176_03.jpg
I never noticed it before but is Chiaki playing a Saturn?

I needs me some Danganronpa.

Femto.

After finally setting up my Link & Gilgamesh nendos, I suddenly want more.

I already have snake and archer pre-ordered, but the want of having more just hit me.

sos

Yaari

Bought Makise Kurisu from Mandarake, someone posted a link to it, and I really wanted her. Probably shouldn't have done it due to spending too much already, but whatever. No regrets.

That Danganronpa figure is cool and I really need to play that game. Gah.

Haha glad I'm not into buying lewd figures....except for Yoko....and Satsuki.....maybe Panty too
; the Alter Panty, not the Orchidseed one.

Panty is awesome, I need to watch the anime, because I started to like the character after I saw a blond girl cosplaying as her on deviantart, IIRC. Insta-liked.

Panty is awesome, I need to watch the anime, because I started to like the character after I saw a blond girl cosplaying as her on deviantart, IIRC. Insta-liked.

I'm still on the fence with Panty and Stocking, but I think I like it more than I hate it. I fucking love Imaishi's work, but I find that Panty and Stocking is something that people either really love or really hate. On the one hand it beats you over the head with the sex jokes and animation style; but on the other hand, since it deviates so much from traditional anime by satirizing Western animation it's something that's completely different and borderline ingenious.

Despite my opinion though, I can't deny that the Alter Panty looks fucking amazing. With any luck she'll be delivered tomorrow with Space Dandy.

It's time, brehs. Top 10 figures of 2014.

Make your lists. Figures must have had original release in 2014. No reissues! No repaints! I will allow prize figures, though. Some of them are exceptional.You don't have to judge objectively - these are lists of YOUR favorite figures that YOU purchased. Hot Toys, Sideshow, Gunpla, whatever you like is allowed. Also, if you post pics, make sure it's nothing too NSFW, obviously.

10) Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) - Good Smile Company
9) Mara Jade (Star Wars) - Kotobukiya
8) Shiro (No Game No Life) - Kotobukiya

7) Amazon (Dragon's Crown) - MegaHouse
6) Elf (Dragon's Crown) - MegaHouse
5) Astaroth (Shinrabanshou Chocolate) - MegaHouse

4) Starfire (DC Comics) - Kotobukiya
3) Fiona (Border Break) - WING
2) Kamael (Lineage II) - Max Factory

1) Kyoko Kirigiri (Danganronpa) - Phat Company

Hello FigureGAF, I discovered you through the Amiibo thread. Thanks to this thread, I've already added a new fig to my future preorders
the OS Leviathan
with the blanket!
. I also just paid for my Shimakaze and can't wait to get my hands on her she's looking great!

george_us

Make your lists. Figures must have had original release in 2014. No reissues! No repaints! I will allow prize figures, though. Some of them are exceptional.You don't have to judge objectively - these are lists of YOUR favorite figures that YOU purchased. Hot Toys, Sideshow, Gunpla, whatever you like is allowed. Also, if you post pics, make sure it's nothing too NSFW, obviously.
Nice list. I'm going to wait until Jubilee and Mammon arrive to make mine. Only thing I'm sure of is that MF Tharja sits comfortably at number one.

Nice list. I'm going to wait until Jubilee and Mammon arrive to to make mine. Only thing I'm sure of is that MF Tharja sits comfortably at number one.

I totally thought Tharja was a late 2013 release for some reason. :O

She probably would have replaced Madoka on the list, in that case. But I'm not going to edit it.

Yup. The day those same Danganronpa figures are made by a company not called Phat. I don't think they've managed to release a single thing on time in the past 12 months.

I'd like more figures. I'd imagine there'll probably be one of Naegi's sister because of Another Episode. Megaphone and everything. I still don't have the Junko one for whatever reason but I might save up for it after the February "Hey man Dragon Quest Heroes comes out this month" Apocalypse.

I never noticed it before but is Chiaki playing a Saturn?

I needs me some Danganronpa.

It kinda looks like she's playing a Saturn, The title screen from SDR2 is on the TV screen. Nanami is legit she knows her stuff.

Will work on this tomorrow or something.

Hello FigureGAF, I discovered you through the Amiibo thread. Thanks to this thread, I've already added a new fig to my future preorders
the OS Leviathan
with the blanket!
. I also just paid for my Shimakaze and can't wait to get my hands on her she's looking great!

Welcome, and don't forget!

hereforever_by_fartprincess-d5ztsoc.jpg

george_us

the OS Leviathan
with the blanket!
Already going for the lewd figures eh? Welcome to FigureGAF!

My top five:
1) Dylon
2) Dylon
3) Dylon
4) Dylon
5) Dylon

Already going for the lewd figures eh? Welcome to FigureGAF!

1) Dylon
2) Dylon
3) Dylon
4) Dylon
5) Dylon
Well actually, I have a couple lewd ones already. There's the OS Alleyne, Bath Tub Sonico, two other Sonico, and a T2 Art girls that came out last month. I had a Native Collette... But I had a moment of depression and trashed her and a few other figures. Biggest regret ever.

And my name is Dylan. And I spit the hot fire. That skit follows me everywhere, this time unintentional.

Yaari

I don't have a top 5 but it was the Shiro figure that got me into this mess so if anything gets a vote, it's her. The quality issues are sad. I hope that mine will be alright when I finally get her.

the OS Leviathan
with the blanket!
Hi, welcome =)
Vita: Swimsuit ver.
o0515077713162223324.jpg

From ‘Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 2nd A’s’ comes a figure of Vita wearing a cute bikini! Be sure to display her with the previously released Nanoha Takamachi: Swimsuit Ver., Fate Testarossa: Swimsuit Ver. and Hayate Yagami: Swimsuit Ver.!
DSC05663.jpg
DSC05732.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/46308/
3A so
JPY
08dbeb4e1de832fccb9aa7ba581f297f-440x607.jpg
06aad48053a2a896c221204f44733545-440x607.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/45973/
moka_20141217_03-440x586.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/46153/
w-B2.jpg

w-C2.jpg

w-LAST1-440x485.jpg
w-W1-440x565.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/46013/
Also lol those keychains, all the "canon Tales couples" together and Vesperia gets:
w-tales_g5-215x335.jpg

This year I bought Alter Selvaria, Phat Kyoko, Vertex Noel Vermillion, Kotobukiya Kurisu, and Play Arts Kai Lightning and Yuna.

So yea, cant really make a top 10 for 2014 when I bought 1 2014 figure this year.

Kyoko is great though

I was going to go oh god, oh god, a Ludger figure until I realized it's a prize figure :|

lol, the Yuri x Flynn pairing keychain

Slay and Mikleo too? Zestiria suddenly got more interesting.
Even Alisia is kicked out as romantic interest lol

RMI

Banned
My figure of the year is a re-release, it's the GSC Shinobu 1/8th. I don't think I bought too many figures actually released in 2014. I got Tharja and the Koto Shinobu, but other than that everything I got was figmas or older pre-owned stuff.

That Leviathan spread eagle pose isn't as exciting as I imagined it would be. Something just seems off about it. The standard pose is still pretty cool, but not for me.

Settin

In no particular order

Sugie Sun from Alphamax
Chocolate Alleyne from Orchid Seed
Regular Ass Alleyne from Orchid Seed
Asmodeus recolor from Orchid Seed
Mammon from Orchid Seed - she's so fine I'm confident putting her here without having her yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom