• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIGURE-008355_01.jpg

Put an order in for Amatsukaze <3

I'm almost pre-ordering Leviathan, but I'm afraid something better might come in the same month...

And when is this coming?

I need some Code Geass knightmares.

PS: I would do a top 5 but I don't know what I have that came out this year. If I had to do a Top 5 figures that you got this year, then these 2 would be on top:

I did notice once when they put some plushes up like those they were sold out for a while then later on in the day they were all up. I would check back this afternoon

Yeah, the plushies on AmiAmi come and go. I remember my Sakon Shima one was sold out for a bit but came back up for pre-order shortly later.

omlet

Hm, catching up from last night here...

1) Those hot toys and sideshow stuff always impress. Cool to see pics of them (be they prototypes or people showing off their own) even though I don't collect them.

2) My goodness this is cute lol /dead
I don't think I'm getting more shipgirl nendos besides Shimakaze and Amatsukaze but the extras that set of them has (tea set, chair, couch, etc. omg) are pretty neat. Shame that they basically all look the same. I guess the uniform look has its own appeal but not really for me.

3) What the hell at sushi girl LOL

4) RyosukeTH, you should set up your collection on myfigurecollection.net and you can easily find release dates for all the stuff you own.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Jesus fucking Christ, dat Thanos Hot Toy. Hope that it's not over $1000
Don't think it be that much, but he does come with his chair, so look to the Robocop with chair, or Captain Harlock with chair for a price bracket.. All we know is he's 1/6 scale, but seeing as he's never really been shown next to anyone we don't really know how big he is in the films, Marvel says he's 6'7" in the comics...

Might wait another 4 years for Infinity Gauntlet Thanos though...

I'm hoping that Amakuni will make this figure.

141008.jpg

Day 0. Almost bought the Miku one and I'm not even a Miku fan, this one would be instant pre-order.

4) RyosukeTH, you should set up your collection on myfigurecollection.net and you can easily find release dates for all the stuff you own.

Just did that right now and man, there are so many questions that they ask when you add a figure to your collection, I'll have to dig up my receipts to see most of them.

Just did that right now and man, there are so many questions that they ask when you add a figure to your collection, I'll have to dig up my receipts to see most of them.

Unless you wanna be super meticulous with your collection you can just mark them as wished, ordered, and owned. :p
No need to fill in tracking info, date, and place ordered for every single figure unless you personally want that collected in one place.

Ya I am gonna try to stick to mostly Nendos with them. Probably get a few scales of my favorites.

I've had to pretty much stop buying for now due to a temporary lack of space from moving into my gf's place. Planning to get a bigger place in the very near future, but for now I've at least convinced her to let me keep my curio cabinet in our room.

omlet

Besides ratings, I only put owned/ordered/wished and what I paid for them (some are guesstimations close to MSRP because I can't remember what I paid for some of them, or even what store I bought them from).

I backfilled a lot of my older figures with purchase cost and location data last month by looking back at order history on several sites, but I know that I got a few figures from two different small US sellers that have since shut down, back when I was new and wasn't in the know on importing.

MFC does let you also keep track of tracking numbers but I use a spreadsheet for that.

Besides ratings, I only put owned/ordered/wished and what I paid for them (some are guesstimations close to MSRP because I can't remember what I paid for some of them, or even what store I bought them from).

I backfilled a lot of my older figures with purchase cost and location data last month by looking back at order history on several sites, but I know that I got a few figures from two different small US sellers that have since shut down, back when I was new and wasn't in the know on importing.

MFC does let you also keep track of tracking numbers but I use a spreadsheet for that.

Unless you wanna be super meticulous with your collection you can just mark them as wished, ordered, and owned. :p
No need to fill in tracking info, date, and place ordered for every single figure unless you personally want that collected in one place.

Thanks guys, I guess I get OCD when I see all those empty spaces.

EDIT: The Ryuko figma that I couldn't buy this month got sold out.

I also just ordered Leviathan, screw it.

Ryuuroden

I'm hoping that Amakuni will make this figure.

141008.jpg

Oh man, I would be all over that. I have to say my future orders seem to be 7 sins and boatgirls and not much else thank god. If a good company did more no game no life characters I would be all over those as well. The colors, the glorious colors.

omlet

According to MFC I like feet, apparently. My most common tags between my figures are:

01. boots
03. high_heels

Oh, I should have included this with my top 10 list post, but now that you reminded me...

Here's my top 5 descriptive tags after all the additions this year.
01. long_hair (26)
03. flat_chest (19)
04. weapon (16)
07. ribbon (15)
08. thighhighs (14)

(boots is #6)

Yep, exact same top 5 tags from earlier this year, just in greater number this time, heh.

What about hooves?

Eh, I'm not into that so much.

Found another common trait in my figures: femme_fatale. Man, I hope those tags are not public, otherwise people will have quite the first impression.

Oh, I should have included this with my top 10 list post, but now that you reminded me...

01. long_hair (26)
03. flat_chest (19)
04. weapon (16)
07. ribbon (15)
08. thighhighs (14)

(boots is #6)

Yep, exact same top 5 tags from earlier this year, just in greater number this time, heh.

Haha, nice!

Settin

No tears, only ass windows now.

01. long_hair (26)
03. flat_chest (19)
04. weapon (16)
07. ribbon (15)
08. thighhighs (14)

(boots is #6)

My #1 is still large_breasts and that will probably never change.
Eh, I'm not into that so much.

Found another common trait in my figures: femme_fatale. Man, I hope those tags are not public.

Haha, nice!
Your MFC friends can see your tags but I don't think it's public.

I did notice once when they put some plushes up like those they were sold out for a while then later on in the day they were all up. I would check back this afternoon

Yeah, AmiAmi is in the habit of staggering pre-orders of popular items. I've seen them re-open pre-orders on items over the course of 3-4 days before closing orders for good. All hope is not lost.

Guys, so OrchidSeed usually delays its figures? I'm asking this because I am this close to getting this one, Satan, but I'm afraid it might get delayed and merged with another figures that I plan on getting.

Yes, I know who Satan-chan is. I have her ordered as well. Stop freaking out about it. Either she'll get delayed or she won't. The manufacturer being Orchid Seed, yes, there's a possibility of a delay, but not a guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom