• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

I didn't get the Cosplay Pikachu plushies, cause I think there's a greater chance that Pokemon Center US would bring them over than Mega Pikachu Y.

Vlaphor

who is the brave soul that's going to buy this?

HOB-FIG-6744.jpg

B/B ~20k

Really want to, but far too expensive. Will definitely get the bishoujo next year

Did anyone else get a delay message from the Pokemon Center about the Red Nendo?

Mine got shipped too. Surprisingly enough my two plushies got delayed, lol

So Pokémon Center in Japan started selling cosplay Pikachu plush from ORAS.... So I grabbed this Madam Pikachu (along with some other plushies)

well shit, if the Rock Star Pikachu pops up on the US site, I'll have to get that...

Wanderer5

So Pokémon Center in Japan started selling cosplay Pikachu plush from ORAS.... So I grabbed this Madam Pikachu (along with some other plushies)

I would probably look into the rock star one, but eh. Looking forward to Mega Swampert through. I would have look into Primal Kyogre, but I not sure if I like its mouth open.:p

Surprisingly (cause I wasn't tracking this) got all the Kirbys I'll ever need today.

In that case, I'll assume you bought no fewer than ten boxes.

who is the brave soul that's going to buy this?

HOB-FIG-6744.jpg

B/B ~20k

Really want to, but far too expensive. Will definitely get the bishoujo next year

Want so hard, but yeah, just cannot justify that much for a PVC. I thought the Poison bishoujo wasn't coming until 2016. That's what the sign said when the announcement was first made, but according to MFC she's going to be out in July. That's not so bad at all. I shall pre-order with the force of 10,000,000,000 exploding suns.

yami4ct

Have some good news and bad news.

On the bad news side, I misrouted a wire on PG Unicorn. This caused the wire to get pinched during the transformation and ultimately snapped at the solder. It should be easy to fix, though. Think I'll take it into an electronics repair shop. Should take two seconds of solder to repair. Until then, the build of that kit is on hold.

On the positive side, Bombless' gift arrived yesterday!

Thanks again! Because of the PG Unicorn mishap, I'll be building this one sooner than I expected. Can't wait. Love how different this suit is from your typical Gundam. Should make for a really interesting build.

Picked up Space Dandy and Alter Panty from the Post Office today. I was worried about Panty since she was a B/B rank on Amiami but she looks pristine, no regrets on that purchase.
I noticed that her skirt is loose though. I though that it might be a cast off piece but I don't see any way to remove it, this is normal for Alter Panty right?

Acid08

Banned
Have some good news and bad news.

On the bad news side, I misrouted a wire on PG Unicorn. This caused the wire to get pinched during the transformation and ultimately snapped at the solder. It should be easy to fix, though. Think I'll take it into an electronics repair shop. Should take two seconds of solder to repair. Until then, the build of that kit is on hold.

On the positive side, Bombless' gift arrived yesterday!

Thanks again! Because of the PG Unicorn mishap, I'll be building this one sooner than I expected. Can't wait. Love how different this suit is from your typical Gundam. Should make for a really interesting build.

Love that boxart. SHINING FINGER.

kewlmyc

In that case, I'll assume you bought no fewer than ten boxes.

Want so hard, but yeah, just cannot justify that much for a PVC. I thought the Poison bishoujo wasn't coming until 2016. That's what the sign said when the announcement was first made, but according to MFC she's going to be out in July. That's not so bad at all. I shall pre-order with the force of 10,000,000,000 exploding suns.

Might be just an error on MFC. She's still in draft mode so anyone can go in and edit it.

Bombless

Glad you received it Yami! Can't wait to see it finished. Shame about the LED wire :(

Hopefully Corvo's Qubeley won't be far behind.

NEO0MJ

I wanted to ask, do HLJ not respond to emails during the weekend? I want to change my shipping address for an order but no reply yet. What are the penalties for not paying for shipping on time? I already bought the items and they were in my private warehouse before I decided to ship them.

RMI

Banned
Hey FigureGAF, I just want to say I'm very happy to have been part of this community for they past year or so, and that I got married yesterday and had my wedding banquet today. Am very happy, to have married my best friend. We're ecstatic. Looking forward to wasting more money on figs! Thanks for all the good times.

Einbroch

Banned
Hey FigureGAF, I just want to say I'm very happy to have been part of this community for they past year or so, and that I got married yesterday and had my wedding banquet today. Am very happy, to have married my best friend. We're ecstatic. Looking forward to wasting more money on figs! Thanks for all the good times.

Congrats! I'll be joining you next August. May your lives be long and your wallets empty.

RMI

Banned
Congrats! I'll be joining you next August. May your lives be long and your wallets empty.

congrats to you too! Best wishes for you and your spouse. I'm not going to lie, when we're done counting up tall these red envelopes I'm going to see if I can buy that 1/6 scale poison. NVM Somebody bought her :-(

Neo Dark

Congrats! I hope you bought some new figures to celebrate! I hope for a happy and long future for the both of you.

Early congrats! Wallets aren't everything!

Einbroch

Banned
congrats to you too! Best wishes for you and your spouse. I'm not going to lie, when we're done counting up tall these red envelopes I'm going to see if I can buy that 1/6 scale poison.

And the true reason you got married is revealed! :p

chrono01

Congrats!

I wish you two continued happiness.

Zerojul

Congratulations ! I Wish the both of you all the happiness in the world :)

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

Congrats, been married for over 12 years now and still going strong, so I wish you the same happiness for the years to come...

Can you marry a Nendroid?
Early congrats as well...

Holy shit!!!!

Been on GAF for almost 10 years and never knew there was a figure thread!

You must have just upgraded to gaf gold to see this thread ;) This is the 4th thread, first one was started in 2007, you've missed a lot...

Welcome, your here forever...

I turn 39 today, figuregaf am I the grumpy oldman of the group?

Merry Christmas! Last package of the year, my wallet can't handle much more, although I do have 5 more orders incoming...

Bunch of Sonico, some Highschool DxD, some bishouju, some lewdness, my first Nendo and I finally framed the Queen:

Finally grabbed these too:

And to the inglorious bastard that showed me that this existed, thanks. I hope you get a truckload of coal for Christmas :)

Congrats, been married for over 12 years now and still going strong, so I wish you the same happiness for the years to come...

Can you marry a Nendroid?
Early congrats as well...

You must have just upgraded to gaf gold to see this thread ;) This is the 4th thread, first one was started in 2007, you've missed a lot...

Welcome, your here forever...

I turn 39 today, figuregaf am I the grumpy oldman of the group?
Nah, I just turned 41, married 2 lovely kids, I've been a toy/figure collector since I was a kid and instead of playing and destroying my star wars figures I wanted to keep them in pristine condition and display them, my 5 years old has become a collector as well, he collects LEGO Marvel sets and keeps them in a display shelve in his room, when he has friends over they can play with his toys except the LEGO Marvel stuff. So yeah I am the oldest one here probably but when I go to a toy convention I see plenty of older people too.

Best Batman cape? Hell yes. These figures are absolutely incredible. Cat woman's accessories are awesome.

I was very impressed that they offered the two cape options. Didn't realise until I got it in hand, that was of course my primary concern with the figure. I've been known to just make custom capes in the past (Movie Masters Batman and Black Series Vader capes were an embarrassment) and I wasn't looking forward to breaking out the sewing machine for this one. Luckily they delivered two great plastic alternatives.

Zombine

Banned
I was very impressed that they offered the two cape options. Didn't realise until I got it in hand, that was of course my primary concern with the figure. I've been known to just make custom capes in the past (Movie Masters Batman and Black Series Vader capes were an embarrassment) and I wasn't looking forward to breaking out the sewing machine for this one. Luckily they delivered two great plastic alternatives.

Only real complaint I have with the figures are those visible joints in every character's legs. It's really ugly.

Mr Freeze is glorious. For those that don't know, he comes with the spider leg attachment as well.

Merry Christmas! Last package of the year, my wallet can't handle much more, although I do have 5 more orders incoming...

Bunch of Sonico, some Highschool DxD, some bishouju, some lewdness, my first Nendo and I finally framed the Queen:

You sir have good taste.
Also this image gives me a good sense of scale on some of those figures, gives me some ideas for the future.

Late, but congratulations! I wish you happiness.

Settin

Finally grabbed these too:

And to the inglorious bastard that showed me that this existed, thanks. I hope you get a truckload of coal for Christmas :)
Why is your Sugie Sun dressed you heathen.

kewlmyc

Congratulations! I wish the best for your marriage.

Congrats to you both! "\(^^)/"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom