• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidd

I shouldn't lurk so much in this thread and participate more. <.<
Little update for the past few weeks(shitty phone pics):

I got my 3 Kill La Kill nendoroids (More nendoroid hype :p):
aUOpZ2F.jpg

And last week my Shiro arrived <3

OMG A NEW GOOD LOOKING MIKI FIGURE! PRE-ORDERED

And last but not least I pre-ordered two 5th anniversary Azunyans ( one from NY, which I will probably cancel and the other one from my local dealer)

Same. She's docked into port now.

You and Snk have inspired a photoshop. Will post later (when I'm near photoshop)

In other news, that Yoko Littner nendo that I won yesterday? Rather than having to battle the backlogged Christmas post here in the UK, the seller kindly agreed to a collection as I have family near to where they live. Family member collected it on my behalf this morning, and I'll be able to nab it from them on Christmas Day. Result! (^^)

omlet

Kirishima Nendo ordered

I keep seeing all these Kongo and Hiei on manda/amiami and catch myself thinking "it wouldn't be hard to get the whole set if I get them now while they're not hard to find..."

Then I think "but meh, they all look so much alike."

Then I think "but man, those accessories are nice."

Then I think "but wait, I haven't even played the game."

Then I think of

Somebody stop me.

Meyneth

Man, the mail is really moving this week. Mandarake mailed my figures on Friday, they left Japan on Sunday and they're already landed/gone through customs in Canada this morning. That's almost the fastest shipping I've ever had :D

kewlmyc

Man, the mail is really moving this week. Mandarake mailed my figures on Friday, they left Japan on Sunday and they're already landed/gone through customs in Canada this morning. That's almost the fastest shipping I've ever had :D
Probably because its the Christmas season and you went with EMS.

omlet

Don't do it. They look too alike and their uniqueness : price ratio isn't good enough.
Yeah, they do have a lot of parts but I kind of agree on the ratio thing.
So basically I can just get Kirishima and call it a day is what you're saying, right?
Well you can't make that scene if you don't have the green.
You're right. I can just buy a 7000 yen scale instead!
In all seriousness I've spent enough money this month already lol.
EMS or DHL, I guess? That is pretty fast. I have 3 orders being shipped but I'm not expecting to see any of them until a week or two into January because I went with SAL on all of them to save a few bucks since I'm not in a rush for any of them.

Freeza, I can list all of the scales I like but havent ordered since the characters mean nothing to me. That should help you by spending more money elsewhere...thats helping right

Meyneth

Probably because its the Christmas season and you went with EMS.
EMS or DHL, I guess? That is pretty fast. I have 3 orders being shipped but I'm not expecting to see any of them until a week or two into January because I went with SAL on all of them to save a few bucks since I'm not in a rush for any of them.
I always go EMS, but it varies. This is the fastest weekend shipping I've experienced, whereas the fastest business day shipping goes to goodsmile's store (2 days).
On the terrible end, I once had to wait 10 days for an EMS package from mandarake. D:

Figure GAF |OT4| Nendo, Nendo, Nendos!!
=P
Oy Oy! Accept my Wii U Friend Request
I need to add you =O or have I already =S?

Those Haikyuu!! poseable figures are terrifying, lol

I don't need anymore FS/N figures. (Still unsure about that upcoming 1/8 Archer of course)

I also ended up buying ARTFX J Eren this morning after AmiAmi had it back in stock....

kewlmyc

Those Haikyuu!! poseable figures are terrifying, lol

I don't need anymore FS/N figures. (Still unsure about that upcoming 1/8 Archer of course)

I also ended up buying ARTFX J Eren this morning after AmiAmi had it back in stock....

Don't be embarrassed, he's a great figure.

Freeza, I can list all of the scales I like but havent ordered since the characters mean nothing to me. That should help you by spending more money elsewhere...thats helping right

If I order one nendo for every scale I would have otherwise bought, sure.

If I buy three nendos for every scale, then no. But honestly, there aren't that many nendos from the backlog that I'm crazy about. So that should help limit my spending.

bigkrev

How long does it normally take Mandarake to check stock/bill you?

I ordered the open box Mitsuru figure last Friday afternoon, and still haven't gotten invoiced yet, and I'm getting a little worried.

How long does it normally take Mandarake to check stock/bill you?

I ordered the open box Mitsuru figure last Friday afternoon, and still haven't gotten invoiced yet, and I'm getting a little worried.

2-3 days. Not sure if weekends count.

Of course with the holidays that might get delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom