• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
Racing Miku 2015
B5iVFjXCYAMRsxa.jpg
Yep day one.

so ryosuke, I accidentally came across the fuller full version of your avatar...much more complete than the one you were PMing...and...yea lol

Haha, yeah. The picture that I had was just the close-up, the full one was more raunchy.

No kidding....I am doomed

Maybe now I'll get one of them, who knows. I'm not that into ship girls, but ship milfs might be a good investment.

Off topic: my internet is kinda bad right now, so I will have to stay away from GAF until January, but I'll be back. I can still post now and then, but it will be a lot less than before, since the internet here works whenever it wants.

Sue me if old. 1/4 Selvaria from Volks, final will be painted resin when it comes out in Spring

Looks great and love this character but all the liberties these third party's are taking with her bust size is ridiculous. Its officially wider than her freaking body and shows no sign of stopping.

And lol gaf making a new phrase "ship milfs" ... I wonder what shows up when thats googled... >.>

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Looks great and love this character but all the liberties these third party's are taking with her bust size is ridiculous. Its officially wider than her freaking body and shows no sign of stopping.

? They're absolutely faithful to the original designs.

Speaking of Raita - wish they'd make more anime than this 5 minute short based on his doujins - NSFW NSFW NSFW

Wow. Gravity, what's that?

Also, tentacles, why am I not surprised.

Sue me if old. 1/4 Selvaria from Volks, final will be painted resin when it comes out in Spring

Btw. Volks ships internationally, though their figure kits require some assembly (and a bit of paint if you want them to look even better)

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/46665/

Sigh, I suck at assembling stuff, otherwise I would try to get one.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'aging fleet'

It sure does.

bigkrev

WOOOOO

Got the invoice for Mitsuru!

With EMS shipping, it was 9400 yen, which is an absurdly cheap 78 bucks today

I'm all DOKI DOKI right now

WOOOOO

I still haven't processed in my mind that the yen is absurdly cheap right now.

I'm still doing like the 1 USD to 100 JPY conversion in my mind.

kewlmyc

WOOOOO

Our current exchange rate is freaking amazing. I know there's a yen crash right now and I should be worried about Japan's economy, but screw it, I like paying cheap for figures.

Our current exchange rate is freaking amazing. I know there's a yen crash right now and I should be worried about Japan's economy, but screw it, I like paying cheap for figures.

Oh joy, this probably means I'll be buying more figures. I should narrow down the list of stuff I would buy if I see them on Mandarake...

kewlmyc

I still need to watch Nichijou.

I have however watched Nichibros and that I one funny ass show. Sad that the manga ended prematurely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom