• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

Is she supposed to be taking a dump?

Wan wan~

In other news, we disco now.
YTigJZp.jpg

KpzteTv.gif

Arkadios

Hey FigureGAF, I just want to say I'm very happy to have been part of this community for they past year or so, and that I got married yesterday and had my wedding banquet today. Am very happy, to have married my best friend. We're ecstatic. Looking forward to wasting more money on figs! Thanks for all the good times.

I'm super late(haven't been visiting the thread lately) but congrats! many figures and happiness for the years to come.

Damn she's gorgeous.

Of course. Ship Milfs. The missing link.

Busaiku

Disappointed that Red's backpack doesn't hook up properly.
Also, shame there are no smiling faces with open eyes.

Otherwise, it's great.

Hey FigureGAF, I just want to say I'm very happy to have been part of this community for they past year or so, and that I got married yesterday and had my wedding banquet today. Am very happy, to have married my best friend. We're ecstatic. Looking forward to wasting more money on figs! Thanks for all the good times.

Awesome! Congrats man!

You likely haven't! I just got it. Feel free to add me - NNID: Ultimadrago. What's yours?

Same goes for anyone else that needs to fill up their Friends List.
Added you had to make room for you, NNID will be the same as GAF name^

Really hope there'll be a game we will all play together lol, hoping it be Xenoblade Chronicle X and Figure GAF makes a faction, IF it's online in the way many are hoping in the XBX threads lol

Dang my house is going to be filled with haughty tan, bbw anime girl figures before 2016 isn't it.

Got my Wonder Woman Bishoujo arriving tomorrow just in time to sit under the tree :) Though super worried because this showed up today -.-
I got my PS4 limited edition...hardly feel like playing it though without PS3 stick support...also...dat damage. If that was amazon they will give you like 20 bucks back or let you return it

I got my PS4 limited edition...hardly feel like playing it though without PS3 stick support...also...dat damage. If that was amazon they will give you like 20 bucks back or let you return it

Yeah they are replacing it, should be here tomorrow. I explicitly asked for a big cardboard box, with about 4 pounds of bubble wrap and air cushions this time, instead of one of those flimsy media mailers they keep sending shit in and having it arrive busted up. Not the first time a Limited Edition has been smashed thanks to Amazon's shipping.

Yeah they are replacing it, should be here tomorrow. I explicitly asked for a big cardboard box, with about 4 pounds of bubble wrap and air cushions this time, instead of one of those flimsy media mailers they keep sending shit in and having it arrive busted up. Not the first time a Limited Edition has been smashed thanks to Amazon's shipping.
they sent mine in one of those wrap around boxes that seal shut, shipped great. I have been getting a lot of media mailers for non special editions though

Jobbs

Banned
Got this Wind Waker Link Nendoroid on a whim after being shown it and squealing at the expressions and little equipment and heart container -- which marks my first foray into "high end figure hoarding" I suppose. :)

AUP0jNr.png

I've had a look around and have seen some scarily cool things and I see how this could easily be an expensive slippery slope. I'm a fan of Berserk and Attack On Titan, and fortunately/unfortunately there are some really cool looking figmas for Eren, Mikasa, Guts, Casca, and Griffith.

I also saw on BBTS that there is an upcoming Lucina Figma which looks stunning. I love Fire Emblem games.

Welcome to the WW Link club, he's pretty great! *hugs nendo*

Your pic reminded me that I inadvertently picked up a couple of Amiibo yesterday. I was doing some last minute shopping in the supermarket after work, stumbled across a display unit and, well... I nabbed the only Wii Fit Trainer and Villager there. They were normal price (some shops locally have been jacking the prices) so I thought what the hell. That brings my collection to 3 with Samus.

Jobbs

Banned
Welcome to the WW Link club, he's pretty great! *hugs nendo*

Your pic reminded me that I inadvertently picked up a couple of Amiibo yesterday. I was doing some last minute shopping in the supermarket after work, stumbled across a display unit and, well... I nabbed the only Wii Fit Trainer and Villager there. They were normal price (some shops locally have been jacking the prices) so I thought what the hell. That brings my collection to 3 with Samus.

thanks :) I haven't traditionally been into more "chibi" style things, but I loved Wind Waker and for this character it looks correct. That said, I saw some Monster Hunter Nendoroids that really looked cool.

Incidentally, I saw this thing:

I don't know much about Black Rock Shooter or anything about this character, but those articulated giant fists are pretty freaking cool.

Bombless

I don't know much about Black Rock Shooter or anything about this character, but those articulated giant fists are pretty freaking cool.

The figma is amazing, but the fists are a nightmare to position due to their weight and the connection to the arms being extremely weak. They fall off for, like, no reason.
I said that in Archer's voice in my head haha

StayDead

I got a customs note the other day and thought it was for the figures and game I ordered and paid for earliar this month from amiami, but it turns out it was part of my secret santa gift from another forum I go on. I know what's inside as it said on the customs form, but I'll put up pics on Christmas Eve since allthough I know what it is, I best not open it.

I also opened my Snow Miku from this year for the first time to make sure the plastic doesn't go all sticky. Can't set it up due to the fact i'm moving soon and need to put things away, but it looks lovely <333

Yaari

GSC Honoka arrived today. Had to pay 25EUR extra for customs. I guess that's what caused the delay.

My next 2 packages are supposedly undervalued so hopefully I can skip that nonsense on those. These extra costs could have been another figure. Too bad!

Anyway I'm glad she's here because I thought I would not be seeing her at all anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom